World population: where are the missing trillions of people?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
How long ago was the Great Biblical Flood?
Was browsing through some random 19th century family pictures provided by the Google Images search. And you can see for yourself that families were predominantly pretty big. I do understand that through out time there were wars, epidemics, volcano eruptions, floods, birth deaths, hurricanes, and all other sorts of things. All those things, supposedly, reduced the life span of those individuals who lived in the past. That is according to our dogmatic way of thinking. In reality it appears that we do not really know what the reality had looked like.

So, undeniably, there were some big families back then. I guess at the time their parents were not really worried about paying their kids through college, and all other responsibilities of today.

19th_century_family_1.png 19th_century_family_2.png 19th_century_family_3.png 19th_century_family_4.png
A thought of Noah crossed my mind. Scholarly consensus sees Moses as a legendary figure and not a historical person. Rabbinic Judaism calculated a lifespan of Moses corresponding to 13911271 BC; Jerome gives 1592 BC, and James Ussher 1571 BC as his birth year.

Basically we have at least 1300 year before Christ, and 2018 after. So, roughly 3,300 years.

I will just "play" with the bible story, because it is something easy to work with. We have a time frame and an exact number of people who survived the Great Flood. Those people were:
  • Noah with wife
  • Shem with wife
  • Ham with wife
  • Japheth with wife
For the sake of my little experiment, I will consider that only younger generations can have children. I also will not consider that they had some ridiculously long life spans.

The below count is not going to be tremendously accurate. The Excel table was put together pretty quickly, and I oversimplified it, vs. making it overcomplicated.

The table is attached. You can download it and do with it whatever you are pleased. You can modify it and have parents live longer, or whatever.

What I did in the Excel table.
  • Parents can have children only within the set step (I will use 30 years) - column 1
  • Both parents die at the age equal to the column 1 set parameter
  • Column 2 is number of families - assumption one male/one female
  • Column 3 is number of children per family - I will have 3 children per family
  • Column 4 is the total number of children (future parents)
  • Column 5 is the total population of the Earth
If you choose to update the table, and bring the parents over into a separate column, and have them live longer than the set step, the population number is going to be greater.

So I start with 3 fertile families of 2 people in each (Noah's son + wife) x 3 = 3 families
Each family will have 3 children. These 3 children per family will continue throughout the entire count.
Parents will die at the age of 30 years old.

estimates.png

First of all, everything is a rough and hypothetical assumption here. I chose 3, because it appears to be a fair number when taken into consideration are: wars, epidemics, volcano eruptions, floods, birth deaths, hurricanes, etc. I think 3 is pretty conservative.

The Great Flood was 1530 years ago?

The world population today is (supposedly) 7.6 billions of people. How long ago was the Biblical Flood if we use my little excel table calculations?

And the answer is 1530 years ago. Because if it happened any earlier then that we will end up with the following population numbers:

number_after_trillion.png

• 2010 years ago - 5 trillions of people
  • 2400 years ago - 978 trillions
  • 2700 years ago - 56 quadrillions
  • 3000 years ago - 3 quintillions
  • 3900 years ago - 623 sextillions
  • 3960 years ago - 1.4 septillions

* * * * *​

Question: where are the people, and when was the Great Biblical Flood?

P.S. Once, again, please feel free to correct my excel table. I am not sure I like the numbers it produced.

NOTE: forum member mythstifieD created his own, more sophisticated, version of the population excel spreadsheet - File #2 below. Detailed explanation can be found here.

NOTE #2: special thank you goes to @MoonWatcher for creating a video demonstration (youtube vid above) of the puzzling population growth rate we experience.

Attachments

WildFire2000

I know. I'm just throwing that out. Given birthrates and large vs small and what ever. If you use the numbering of Israel as a small micro-ecosystem of sorts ... Jacob's family went into Egypt under Joseph with 75 people. They left 215 years later with over a million, pushing 1.5mill.

Also, according to the genealogical information in Genesis, from Noah to Jacob was only 10 generations, and it was enough to establish Egypt, Assyria and Ur where Abraham came from, as well as the Canaanites and Philistines. You're early numbers might be a bit low.

If I wasn't told any better, the evidence we see almost puts us a few hundred years after the Flood. It's crazy to think that so much of what we've been told doesn't add up, and the signs of a world wide cataclysm are everywhere.

WildFire2000

You were hoping your math was wrong? That we're missing too many people? It looks like we are. It seems every few generations, we have to have a major population reset. A massive one. How much of a reset does the 50mil dead from the Black Death offset everything? That's a major population drop. Supposedly 60% of Europe.

WildFire2000

I'll give you that. I was just curious how it affects your numbers, still ... It's a weird thing. The 30 year old life expectancy really clenches it, I think. That makes it hard to argue, given they claim we used to die so quickly a couple hundred years ago.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
You know, I kept on thinking about those almost empty cities with huge buildings, plus all the other similar style buildings all over the world.

B23F26FD-8575-4239-B389-3D1DDF759CF6.jpeg 2F3D01F0-48FA-44F7-B8DB-127BE220F626.jpeg 3C0F7463-4D41-4925-ABD4-54EFDF9828FC.jpeg 1A0E7D53-4EC5-4B2E-99FE-67ACC000308B.jpeg

Somebody had to build those, right? There had to be a lot of people to accomplish all that. I was just hoping it was not so recently.

whitewave

Spanish flu wiped out a bunch too. Death in childbirth used to be much higher as was the infant mortality rate. We've been told that the average life span was about 40 years but I think the key word there is "average". If half the population died before their first birthday and the other half died at 80 years old then the average would be 40 years. Doesn't mean that most people only lived to be 40 years old. If they lived past their first year they had a good shot of living well past 40. Breeding also started much younger back in the day. Even just 1 generation back, people were having very large families. My husband was 1 of 16 children in his family.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Our scientists are outdoing themselves every day. Nice possible difference there, in relation to how this number difference could affect the growth totals.
Estimates of the population of the world at the time agriculture emerged in around 10,000 BC have ranged between 1 million and 15 million.
This is a 1500% difference. In other words the science can not just say "we do not know".

They even came up with a "bottleneck" term.

I was thinking about that death at child birth thing as it relates to a possible extra 1000 years of added world history, per Fomenko.

Anyways, it appears there had to be like 97.5% death rate at childbirth, with additional 2% dying of different "flu's" to account for the small numbers of people. That is if the official version has any merit.

Official World Population growth dynamics

1000 - 400 mln
1500 - 458 mln
1600 - 580 mln
1700 - 682 mln
1750 - 791 mln
1800 - 1 bil
1850 - 1.2 bil - hundreds of wars, city fires, floods and what not
1900 - 1.6 bil - hundreds of wars, city fires, floods and what not
1950 - 2.5 bil - and like we did not have two of the deadliest World Wars, a few Revolutions and 70 millions (of whatever the official number) of dead Chinese due to some hunger, plus whatever else

We could look at the American population before Columbus rediscovered it. Good delta deviation in the official version.
Research by some scholars provides population estimates of the pre-contact Americas to be as high as 112 million in 1492, while others estimate the population to have been as low as eight million
1400% difference?
They probably came on foot from Siberia across the Bering Land Bridge, which existed between Alaska and Eurasia from the end of the last Ice Age until about 10,000 years ago.
Little side note: Sounds like all those ancient people used condoms and other contraceptives (accessible to us today) left and right. Just went to the local grocery store and picked one up?

An interesting article from reddit.
Lies, Damn Lies, & Historical Population Statistics

682655A2-B253-4E9C-824F-BAF73FC41AAD.jpeg

Fun stuff...

whitewave

Husband and I are big sci fi fans and we were just talking about this the other day. Seems movie makers have access to technology that the unwashed masses don't get to see until decades later and that they give hints of events to come. We're both old enough to remember many of these clues. I wonder if the Hidden Hand (whoever they may be) takes some sort of pride in telling us just exactly what they're doing or planning to do, giggling that we're too stupid to figure it out or too impotent to stop them?

mythstifieD

What the actual fuck!

8 000 000 000 halfed 25x gives you about 250 people. Double every 75 years, you get 1875 years from 250 to 8b! I've seen other forums argue that there was food supply agricultural limiting factors, but that wouldn't apply to agricultural wizards of 200ce! Hell, they made entire religions about farming!! Something really stinks.

Either this all started less that 2000 years ago (!!!) or there is "something else" keeping our population in check. Dare I say it? Is Earth some sort of fish farm?!

Either option is chilling

mythstifieD

2018-07-12_10-13-14.jpg

So I spent too much time on this, but here's my attempt at it. After a bit of research, many critics of the problem seem to think the carrying capacity is a limiting factor so i tried to simulate that. My math is somewhat made up, but the logic is:

1. Population never allowed to go below 2 (extinction), we'll assume that the last two people do what it takes to make it through
  2. Pop Growth % is 1 + (Population / Capacity / 20) -- not sure why i choose 20, seems to limit the number, I could probably do this better
  3. Food Growth % is arbitrarily set at 1%, in other words we figure out how to make 1% more food every year (you can modify)
  4. Big Wars and Famines will half the Population or the Food Capacity randomly within a 250yr or 65 yr time frame (you can modify)
Keep clicking the "reset" check to reroll the numbers.

Very often I get either extremely small or extremely large numbers. Humanity goes extinct many times over, and sometimes hits the trillions.

Attachments

Last edited: