Crop Circles - what are they?

Ice Nine

Somebody is communicating with us, they are trying to tell us something, we just have to be able to figure it out. Is it from another dimension ? another time or somewhere in space (depending of course if you even believe there is space) something way more intelligent than us is communicating. So is this the only way to get our attention? it is getting world wide attention, but not enough action.

It seems to me this same Force, was helping Ed and Tesla and who knows how many other people through time.

That one crop circle with the Alien and the warning is creepy! Especially calling out the BBC, but they would be the originators of any lies or cover ups.

bestcodes5s (1).jpg
And then some of the others seem to be direct reply and helpful tips and even corroboration when we got something right.

bestcodes3s.jpg bestcodes21s.jpg appendix3-3.jpg bestcodes12s.jpg

Whatever is doing it, it's extremely fascinating and well worth any time spent looking into Crop Circles and the unseen force responsible.

this are both from 2009 in Wiltshire England

wiltshire.jpg

Wiltshire 2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Paracelsus

Paracelsus

Ice Nine

I liked it.

Whatever the Infinite Consciousness is or Unseen Force, I prefer right now anyway. You have to open yourself up to it, maybe it searches for the right people to be able to directly communicate with, even finding them in their youth, as Tesla said he was. And if it can't find the right people, the Unseen Force has to leave messages in crop fields. :confused: Jeez that sounds silly, but then they get world wide exposure, no wonder it's mad at the BBC, they need to do more.

How Tesla said he worked: Sounds like the Unseen force was using Tesla's mind as a movie projector.

Tesla: I might have to thank to visualization for all that I invented. The events of my life and my inventions are real in front of my eyes, visible as each occurrence or the item. In my youth I was frightened of not knowing what it is, but later, I learned to use this power as an exceptional talent and gift. I nurtured it, and jealously guarded. I also made corrections by visualization on most of my inventions, and finish them that way, by visualization I mentally solve complex mathematical equations. For that gift I have, I will receive rank High Lama in Tibet.

My eyesight and hearing are perfect and, dare to say, stronger than other people. I hear the thunder of a hundred fifty miles away, and I see colors in the sky that others cannot see. This enlargement of vision and hearing, I had as a child. Later I consciously developed.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Me again: more insight, and basically Tesla mastered all of these things.

Journalist: Mr. Tesla, you’re just talking about angels and their adaptation to the Earth.

Tesla: Am I? This is the same. You could write this: he dared to take upon himself the prerogatives of Indri, Zeus and Peron. Imagine one of these gods in a black evening suit, with the bowler hat and wearing white cotton gloves prepares lightning, fires and earthquakes to the New York City elite!

Journalist: As you say this, it seems to me like I hear Buddhist texts, words or Taoist Parazulzusa.

Tesla: That’s right! This means that there is general knowledge and truth that man has always possessed. In my feeling and experience, the Universe has only one substance and one supreme energy with an infinite number of manifestations of life. The best thing is that the discovery of a secret nature, reveals the other.

One cannot hide, there are around us, but we are blind and deaf to them. If we emotionally tie ourselves to them, they come to us themselves. There are a lot of apples, but one Newton. He asked for just one apple that fell in front of him.

Ok me Ice Nine again, despite what Teslas says I think you have to be a really unique individual to be able to tap into the Infinite Consciousness, or vice versa.
And meanwhile back to the Crop Circles, I think the same force that is communicating through the Crop Circles is the same force that was directing/helping Tesla and DaVinci other great innovators of days gone by. We must be running out of smart people, Elon Musk?!

Last edited:

BStankman

This is more than a couple of old guys crushing grass with boards on strings. Bower and Chorley

So there are a couple of obvious questions.
Who has the technology to bend grass with electromagnetic waves?
And why do we not all have this technology for the benefit of mankind?

This along with cattle mutilations. Why are they attacking our food supply?
Is this part of the cosmic law? Do the deceivers need to put this in plain sight while Monsanto destroys our foods?

Diablefaucheur.jpg

Ice Nine

Ah yes the old mowing Devil! and you know if people who scoff at the validity of Crop Circles would just take a bit to do some research into them, even the most die-hard skeptic would have to sit up and take notice. but this, like so many anomalies, just gets laughed at as it's relegated to the Nutter's Dust Bin.

Interesting take on it being skullduggery, but for some reason I think it's a force for good trying to tell us something. Er, but, we could have the technology, and somebody is just messing with our heads. Jeeeeez, sometimes I swear I'm going nuts, because I have so many ideas, contradictory, rolling around in my head.

Oh you had to bring up cattle mutilations, somebody needing fresh samples for something nefarious.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Paracelsus

Paracelsus

This is more than a couple of old guys crushing grass with boards on strings. Bower and Chorley

So there are a couple of obvious questions.
Who has the technology to bend grass with electromagnetic waves?
And why do we not all have this technology for the benefit of mankind?

This along with cattle mutilations. Why are they attacking our food supply?
Is this part of the cosmic law? Do the deceivers need to put this in plain sight while Monsanto destroys our foods?

View attachment 13430
In my Leedskalnin post I brought up Cicada 3301, there's a possibility that crop circles are a puzzle game. People collaborating to solve them and add a bit of new perspective here and there.

As far as electromagnetism, maybe it is maybe it isn't. Concentrated soundwaves are devestatingly powerful. Plus there are all kinds of different musical scales, EQ being only one inherently limited form. India has an ancient scale called shruti (sruti), which measures the vibratory weight of soundwaves far differently. Pythagoras alludes to this heavily in his mathematics.

BStankman

In my Leedskalnin post I brought up Cicada 3301, there's a possibility that crop circles are a puzzle game. People collaborating to solve them and add a bit of new perspective here and there.

As far as electromagnetism, maybe it is maybe it isn't. Concentrated soundwaves are devestatingly powerful. Plus there are all kinds of different musical scales, EQ being only one inherently limited form. India has an ancient scale called shruti (sruti), which measures the vibratory weight of soundwaves far differently. Pythagoras alludes to this heavily in his mathematics.
I was thinking electromagnetic, but agree sound would work.
Are you talking about this?

.jpg boro43two-2.jpg

True story. I was researching this, listened to some 432 hertz music.
The next day my consciousness was in a universe where the great wall of India and hidden city of Kumbhalgarh existed.
In the previous one, it did not. Maybe in my next move the city will be inhabited.

Are you thinking these circles are messages from a higher frequency? Inviting our consciousnesses to join them in a better world.

OP
OP
Paracelsus

Paracelsus

I was thinking electromagnetic, but agree sound would work.
Are you talking about this?

View attachment 13436 View attachment 13437

True story. I was researching this, listened to some 432 hertz music.
The next day my consciousness was in a universe where the great wall of India and hidden city of Kumbhalgarh existed.
In the previous one, it did not. Maybe in my next move the city will be inhabited.

Are you thinking these circles are messages from a higher frequency? Inviting our consciousnesses to join them in a better world.
I've watched enough Twilight Zone to maintain cautious cynicism. Everything relating to UFO's immediately raises my suspicion. The crop circles could be a very high level hoax from more technologically advanced hoaxers. Smart people are quite capable of be assholes, maybe tooling UFO believers with advanced drones gets a decent laugh.

As far as music goes, imagine this. Record the sound of an explosion, isolate the most destructive frequencies, then run them through an amplifier/condenser. The overpressure from an explosion itself is the most destructive portion of the explosion. If you could re-create that alone - sans explosion - you'd have a destructive musical instrument. It's pretty obvious someone knows the difference between the 440hz A and the 432hz A.

Crop circles.

Moriarty

I'm neither inserting my opinions or beliefs - just pictures.

All source material taken from these two articles:

Excellent post. Thanks for this