Photos of Molten & Vitrified Bricks and Soil From My Personal Collection

Silvanus777

I thought I should share some highly mystifying specimen from my personal collection of fieldwalking finds:

I've been collecting rocks, fossils and all kinds of artifacts that I found fieldwalking or by other means practically my whole life. Oddly enough, over the past few years I keep unearthing more and more what seems to be not only molten, but also vitrified bricks and small bits of molten/vitrified soil, looking a bit like slag at first glance, right in my immediate home town area.

Unless there's an easy, conventional explanation for these finds, this could be possibly be material evidence for a rather recent conflagration event in my area (northwestern Austria, near the Danube river). Just have a look, before I say anything more:

Brick A 1.jpg Brick A 2.jpg Brick A 3.jpg Brick A 5.jpg Brick A 4.jpg Brick A 6.jpg

This is the most impressive specimen I have, showing not only some intense vitrification (note the shiny, green, glazed looking surfaces) but also being warped and fused together with part of the originally on top of it. Residue of mortar leads me to believe this brick got melted, warped and fused when it had already been in place in a building. I doubt we are looking at a brick botched up in the burning process at the factory. It was found on the surface of a plowed field just outside of my main town center, along former, important Holy Roman Empire Road established around the 1620s.

Brick B 2.jpg Brick B 1.jpg Brick B 3.jpg

The second one is much smaller, and broken in half. The vitrification and melting is much less intense, however it is seems to be baked very hard, has a glistening surface where it is broken and shows odd discoloring on the inside. I have seen regular bricks of this kind: They are rather primitive clay bricks made by the poor countryfolk out of simple loam they dug out of hillsides. Very inferior material - there's bits and pieces of gravel in it as you can see. Regular clay bricks like that are black or dark grey throughout, not nearly as hard and heavy and feel completely differently to the touch. The material seems to have been substantially altered. Note the glassy bubbles that are covering it (3rd from left).

Brick C 1.jpg Brick C 2.jpg

This last brick sample I wanna show here seems to have been least affected by intense heat. You can see residue of mortar and what is slight traces of vitrification (hard to make out on a photograph). Note here also a curious red discoloration in the cross-section.

Besides molten bricks, I found what seems to be small lumps of vitrified and molten soil:

Specimen A:

Soil A 1.jpg Soil A 2.jpg

Specimen B:

Soil B 1.jpg Soil B 2.jpg

At first glance these look like slag or something that got melted in some furnace or oven (people commonly threw the ashes from their stoves on the fields in the past). Upon closer inspection however, these oddities turn out to be small chunks (4-5 cm) of our typical quartzy, silicate rich soil melted and turned to glass. I verified it's non metallic, using the metal detector, but that is pretty obvious when you handle and inspect them with some practical exprience and knowledge with minerals and metals (like I have from my life long field walking and metal detecting ;-) )

The only conventional explanation about these vitrified lumps I could come up with is that they could be Fulgurite, vitrified rock clumps made by lightning stikes (see Wiki). It is possible, but I am not entirely sure, especially taking the vitrified bricks found in the same general area into consideration.

Alright, distinguished ladies and gentlemen, now it's your turn: I am no geologist, no material researcher or scientist of any sort, so I would like to ask if anyone has knowledge of vitrification processes and at which temperatures loam bricks and loamy, sandy soil might vitrify? According so sources googled up, "rock" vitrifies at around 1100° Celsius. That is all a bit general, so maybe somebody can enlighten me/us on the topic? What are your general thoughts on this? Could those pieces really be witnesses of explosive event? Or is the explanation far more mundane? Please all, share your thoughts!!

Oh, lest I forget...

Last note concerning possible timeline questions: Based on what I know about old brickwork from my area, the bricks look rather modern. As in not ancient. I would personally estimate them to be no older than roughly 200 years. Don't pin me down on this though, just my best guess based on experience and a trained eye, haha! :geek: When it comes to the two broken in half loam bricks, up until maybe hundred years ago or so it was common practice for farmers to make these themselves at home. The last brick factory around here, which was the next town over, closed I think shortly after WW2.

Ice Nine

Lifelong rock hound and not so long of a metal detectorist, 4 years. And I know what vitrified rock look likes, nice collection and the bricks are really outstanding. I'd guess a hot explosive event, electrical charge or lightening strike, I'd even throw out volcanic event, but not sure how the bricks would factor into that idea. The bricks do look more modern, I have old bricks from the late 1800's and lots of them are crumbling now. I've harvested them myself over the years from old abandoned mining towns.

And over the years we've found a lot of volcanic Scoria, it's formed when the magma that contains a lot of air is sprayed out, because the magma meets a relatively low pressure environment, the air dissolved by the magma leaves the magma and produces bubbles, which are cooled into solid magma and become a Scoria with many pores.

Mud Fossil guy Rogers says these are petrified giants lungs, but I'm going with the Volcanic explanation for now.

Scoria.jpg

I wonder if a lot of the vitrified rocks we find are from being zap from electrical weapons, plasma beams, whatever the Ancients were using for weapons. Shiva Star type weapons??
Shiva Star, catchy name eh wot?

And how about the vitrified Forts in Scotland.
These deserve their own topic, here is some more info on vitrification, the vitrified ancient forts in Scotland, but this is found all over the world. A Shiva Star ?!
Great walls of fire – Vitrification and thermal engineering in the British Iron Age

Shining Ones, Archimedes Death Ray And Mystery Of Vitrified Forts In Scotland personally I think we are looking at something more high tech than Archimedes Death Ray.

And to veer off a bit, I do feel whatever was doing this sort of damage was high tech antediluvian civilizations. We have a lot more going on than just our more recent stolen history issues, (the last 1000-2000 years and ongoing) we have much that is totally forgotten, not stolen from us in the true sense of the word, but lost and forgotten.

Your nice "rock" samples look like a building was blown to smithereens by a great force which generated a lot of heat.

The smaller specimen's A and B, look like a bit like cinders from a volcanic eruption, they must have been formed when the Shiva Star was deployed on the structure.

That's all I have for now, I need more coffee.:coffee:

OP
OP
Silvanus777

Silvanus777

Awesome, thanks for lending credibility to my claims, @Ice Nine. You seem to always have my back already. ;) Much needed: As of yet, I am not a verified geologist on stolenhistory, and I lack the real credential to ever become one! :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside...

Your nice "rock" samples look like a building was blown to smithereens by a great force which generated a lot of heat.
Exactly what it looks to meet.

About the small lumps, they do superficially look like volcanic rock but I really don't think they are.

I had to bother google to refresh my memory, but it looks as if the last active volcano anywhere near to this place would be the Volcanic Eifel in Rheinland, Germany - in the Holocene. According to their magical timeline, that would put the creation of these back some 11 or 10.000 years. Distance-wise, although the Volcanic Eifel is over 500 kms off in the distance, I guess a huge volcanic explosion would be able to cause molten projectiles to be scattered over such a distance.

More importantly though: They don't look and feel like volcanic rocks do. More like greenish glass throughout, albeit tainted with unmolten bits of the original gravel, sand and soil particulates. I'm sure you as a "lifelong rock hound" (same as I, thanks for expanding my vocabulary! :D) know what I mean by that. When you've seen, handled and closely inspected all kinds of rocks n stuff, you get a feeling for it. Haha, hope I don't sound silly. :oops: Please don't take this as me trying to be a know it all. I'm harping on about this point cause I believe a real connection between especially the "big brick" I showed and the glassy lumps can be established - the greenish glaze on that brick and the material of the lumps looks very much alike to the eye. May not be coming through in the photos.

I wonder how this all could ever logically go together in a sensible way with my unbroken and undisturbed genealogical tree (as discussed elsewhere) going back to the 1600s in this exact same location??? Darn, maybe coffee would avert my emerging brain-cramps. :unsure::coffee::p

Ice Nine

Awesome, thanks for lending credibility to my claims, @Ice Nine. You seem to always have my back already. ;) Much needed: As of yet, I am not a verified geologist on stolenhistory, and I lack the real credential to ever become one! :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside...

Exactly what it looks to meet.

About the small lumps, they do superficially look like volcanic rock but I really don't think they are.

I had to bother google to refresh my memory, but it looks as if the last active volcano anywhere near to this place would be the Volcanic Eifel in Rheinland, Germany - in the Holocene. According to their magical timeline, that would put the creation of these back some 11 or 10.000 years. Distance-wise, although the Volcanic Eifel is over 500 kms off in the distance, I guess a huge volcanic explosion would be able to cause molten projectiles to be scattered over such a distance.

More importantly though: They don't look and feel like volcanic rocks do. More like greenish glass throughout, albeit tainted with unmolten bits of the original gravel, sand and soil particulates. I'm sure you as a "lifelong rock hound" (same as I, thanks for expanding my vocabulary! :D) know what I mean by that. When you've seen, handled and closely inspected all kinds of rocks n stuff, you get a feeling for it. Haha, hope I don't sound silly. :oops: Please don't take this as me trying to be a know it all. I'm harping on about this point cause I believe a real connection between especially the "big brick" I showed and the glassy lumps can be established - the greenish glaze on that brick and the material of the lumps looks very much alike to the eye. May not be coming through in the photos.

I wonder how this all could ever logically go together in a sensible way with my unbroken and undisturbed genealogical tree (as discussed elsewhere) going back to the 1600s in this exact same location??? Darn, maybe coffee would avert my emerging brain-cramps. :unsure::coffee::p
I don't know much, I just like rocks a lot. :D I didn't mean I thought your lumps came from a volcano, just using that as an example that it looked alot like the super heated globs (how's that for being technical:p) from a volcano. They had to be cause by the zapping of those structures.

We told somebody once we were rock hounds and they wanted to know what we collected, we said pretty ones! but you are right after many decades of wandering around picking up rocks, you can spot the vitrified or glassy looking stuff a mile away.

Going back to your timeline which you have proven most importantly for yourself, having this damage in your location. I think the kind of damage that caused your broken blasted bits, and the vitrified castles and many many other sites all over the Earth are from a much longer ago time than a few hundred years. Pre flood and back beyond that a considerable amount of time, really at this point nothing can convince me that the vast amounts of megalithic runs are perhaps millions of years old.
Nice example to support the electric universe theory(y)

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
It's always interesting when we run into things which are not explained by the traditional history. And while with regular rocks it could be speculated that it happened thousands of years ago, these bricks seriously narrow the time margin. Pretty disturbing. I guess everything does revolve around 15-16th centuries for us.

Brick B 1.jpg

Ice Nine

It's always interesting when we run into things which are not explained by the traditional history. And while with regular rocks it could be speculated that it happened thousands of years ago, these bricks seriously narrow the time margin. Pretty disturbing. I guess everything does revolve around 15-16th centuries for us.

Yeah nice bricks, but they still could go back more than a few centuries. I do know that bricks that had been subjected to very high temperatures look like that and they hold up very well, whereas most bricks will deteriorate over time. This is my observation of antique bricks. Not claiming to be a brickologist by any means.:p

I'm thinking that is a good time frame, it works very well going with I and @Silvanus777 have been able to find out about our ancestors. I have been able to go back further, into the 15th century, but things get very murky and muddled and I don't trust the information, whereas what I have found out comes from multiple sources that corroborate each other. But that's certainly not to say all sorts of things could have been going on in other places that my ancestors would have no knowledge of or any contact with. The majority of all of our ancestors would have been as most of us are now, just a bunch of sheeple who wait to be told how to live and what to think. I don't mean us on here, you know what I mean I'm sure.

OP
OP
Silvanus777

Silvanus777

I'm not convinced one way or the other on the bricks. Green usually means copper. I don't know how likely a brick is to contain copper, but I would guess not very.
Soil always contains trace elements of metals or metallic oxides among other things, and if you'd melt a sample of it, you should be getting a certain color of glass depending on the mixture of metals in the sample. That much I know, but from there on onwards it would take a materials researcher and his laboratory. I don't know about the compostion of the soil where I found the glass lumps, nor can be ascertained were the brick came from. What I remember from doing pottery in school is that metallic oxides are use to get colorful glazes on pottery, by burning it after having applied the oxides. Chromeoxide is used for green tints (so says google) and I believe to remember that some copper oxide gave another shade of green, or rather turquoise (the kind everyone knows from oxidized copper).

Here's something wild though:

Just googling for "green glaze chemistry" lead me to URANIUM GLASS.

The normal colour of uranium glass ranges from yellow to green depending on the oxidation state and concentration of the metal ions, although this may be altered by the addition of other elements as glass colorants. Uranium glass also fluoresces bright green under ultraviolet light and can register above background radiation on a sufficiently sensitive Geiger counter, although most pieces of uranium glass are considered to be harmless and only negligibly radioactive
Come on. It would just be too good to be true if the green glazing of the first brick I showed somehow had come about by being dusted with uranium whilst being molten?! Need to get a hold of a black light lamp now and go check somethin real quick...!! o_O

ISeenItFirst

Uranium glass is way cool. Yeah chrome can be green, but chrome cam also be quite hazardous. Nickel burns silverish, but a nickel-iron alloy can burn green. Of course, the color of the flame does not necessarily equate to the color of the oxide, that I do not know. Tungsten I think burns green as well, but I doubt it would be that.

The Hindu myths speak in great detail of wars in the heavens, describing the vimanas (flying vehicles) and weapons used by the combatants. Hindu temples are said to resemble those vehicles, some of which seemed to be flying cities. The descriptions clearly are written by people whose language and understanding were ill-equipped to deal with lasers and plasma weapons and atomic bombs (or whatever the weapons actually were)...kind of like someone from a primitive tribe in the Amazon forest attempting to describe guns, computers, and army tanks in their own language. It's as if people forgot what actually happened, but they still had stories passed to them by their ancestors, and they tried to convey, in writing, the events of a past long gone. And now we are so far removed from history that we are being told that these stories are mere fables to frighten gullible people. But some of us are beginning to remember again, and to ask what REALLY happened.