• Europe

Votes: 39 28.1%
  • North America

Votes: 84 60.4%
  • South America

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

Verity

It just could be that one has to believe it's real so it feels real and if you think it's not, well then thats how it starts to feel. That's how some philosophies could state it. But what a trap that would be with all the toxicated memories and visions that would suggest a simulation without it being one. I'm fairly sure that they are not just my imagination and my doing, but real or planted. The only way out of that sensation of fakery might just be a leap of faith that might lead to full submission in acceptance and forfeiting dreams of beyond. But at the same would knowing that it is a simulation even matter if you would feel the same outside of it? I guess I'm more just after the truth and having a chance to stay off the radar of the *'watchers'.

*Definition for my experience of watchers is either syncretism on steroids according to my actions and thoughts affecting others where I perceive and question them knowing me fully, a simulation reacting to sole me similarly or beings acting human some mocking your thoughts and actions consciously and some trying to help indirectly.
I too have had many deja vu experiences. There was a time earlier this year when I had deja vu at least a dozen times a day. I had one experince that was so strong, I'm pretty sure I left my body. It was similar to the entering of a simulation scenario you described, except there were people standing in a circle asking for volunteers to come to this place. I volunteered. Stupid me, huh?
I can't prove to you I am real. I can't prove anything is real. I don't know if you're real either. At any rate, I want this to be my last go around in this realm.
I try to rise above this experience every day, but the television-watching NPC's do their best to syphon off my energy.
Mate(s). You both sound ripe to look in to the philosophies of ye ancient philosophical schools. They are definitely due for a comeback in this age of slave-driven materialism and false reality.

The old mystery schools had eternal reality and perennial truth in SPADES. Once you've read about one, the next is like; 'But that's just a version of the last one.. Isn't it?"
And it is, because reality and truth isn't 'open to interpretation' beyond cultural differences, they're eternal, cosmic, universal.
They are basically the esoteric, or hidden (occult) rationales behind the big three visible religions; christianity, judaism and islam.
Except the reasoning remains intact.
Some who follow Christianity (as opposed to church-going-christianity) do so because they can decipher the eternal truths in the bible- which most certainly do exist.
There's a guy called Bill Donahue who is quite funny and brilliant in this decipherment.

The patterns throughout the mystery schools suggest to my mind that the picture we're developing on this page is simply a part of that 'Other World' which is slowly coming in to focus. We're reaching for it. We're trying to push the veil aside to view that other world/s.
We sense (know/gno') there's more; our ancestors spiritual guides of say- paganism for example- which was obscured then swallowed and obscured some more, means that we're on our own, 'without spiritual training wheels' so to speak.
Everything is hidden from us, but.. we *know* some Great Truth is just... there.
Manly P. Hall's book 'The Secret Teachings of All Ages' is such a great intro..
Ancient philosophical schools are definitely due for a comeback. Beam me up Scotty.

whitewave

I read Manly P. Hall's book The Secret Teaching of All Ages which, initially, was sounding pretty good until it got to the part about Lucifer being the light-bearer and how he's gotten a bad rap and we just need to let him light our way. No thanks.

'Illustrious' Manley Palmer Hall 33°
The Secret Teachings of All Ages

"I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifer, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifer promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfill my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed..... { Invocant signs pact with his own blood } " page CIV​
'Illustrious' Manley Palmer Hall 33°
The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry

"When The Mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply this energy." page 48​
'Illustrious' Albert Pike 33°
Instructions to World Supreme Councils
Aug. 14, 1889

The following quotation is taken from Edith Starr Miller's ('Lady Queensborough') Occult Theocracy (Published originally in 1933 e.v., later published by the Christian Book Club of America.), pp. 220 - 221.
The theological dogma of Albert Pike is explained in the 'Instructions' issued by him, on July 14, 1889, to the 23 Supreme Councils of the world and have been recorded by A. C. De La Rive in La Femme et l'Enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie Universelle (page 588).
'That which we must say to the crowd is -- We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition.​
'To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees -- The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the of purity of the Luciferian doctrine.​
To each their own, I suppose.
'If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perfidy, and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him?​
'Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods: darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.​
'In analogical and universal dynamics one can only lean on that which will resist. Thus the universe is balanced by two forces which maintain its equilibrium: the force of attraction and that of repulsion. These two forces exist in physics, philosophy and religion. And the scientific reality of the divine dualism is demonstrated by the phenomena of polarity and by the universal law of sympathies and antipathies. That is why the intelligent disciples of Zoroaster, as well as, after them, the Gnostics, the Manicheans and the Templars have admitted, as the only logical metaphysical conception, the system of the two divine principles fighting eternally, and one cannot believe the one inferior in power to the other.​
'Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.'"​

Searching

This may be an unpopular viewpoint, but I see past the Christian programming that makes us recoil at the thought Lucifer might be a good guy.
Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods: darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.
The 4th Principle of 7 out of The Kybalion states:
The Principle of Polarity embodies the idea that everything is dual, everything has two poles, and everything has its opposite. All manifested things have two sides, two aspects, or two poles. Everything "is" and "isn't" at the same time, all truths are but half truths and every truth is half false, there are two sides to everything, opposites are identical in nature yet different in degree, extremes meet, and all paradoxes may be reconciled.
The Kybalion - Wikipedia

An example of this is heat and cold. They are seemingly opposites, but they are actually just two extremes of the same idea. Put your hand in fire and you will get burnt. Put your hand in ice water for too long and you will have frostbite. The result is the same from both.
was sounding pretty good until it got to the part about Lucifer being the light-bearer and how he's gotten a bad rap and we just need to let him light our way
Gnosticism teaches that Adam and Eve were slaves in the Garden of Eden until the snake, the kundalini, Lucifer (or lightbringer) brought them knowledge that they were indeed slaves on the plantation of Eden.
This resonates with me. Most people believe today that they are free, but those of us who have been "enlightened" can see that we are not. We are just free range slaves.

Lucifer, Satan, whatever we want to call him, is a part of God, as we all are. It is true that we cannot know joy without pain. How can one experience anything without its opposite with which to compare it? That is the purpose of good vs. evil, God vs. Devil.

We see through the Republican/Democrat, liberal/conservative charade. It is a reasonable next phase of consciousness to realize all other seemingly opposite paradigms are a farce as well.

dreamtime

This may be an unpopular viewpoint, but I see past the Christian programming that makes us recoil at the thought Lucifer might be a good guy.
As long as there isn't a single nation or group on earth that embodies the principles of love, all of this is a bit philosophical.

We have the situation that no one really knows what is possible beyond the current structures in society, which are based on service to self. I look forward to the time when there will be at least one group that lives in truth. For now "evil" has the monopoly on how groups work together (even though there may be small groups that try to live differently, it is often only a way to make life a bit better while still being embedded in old structures).

I just noticed we have hijacked a thread which probably should be exclusively for introduction...

Verity

I have no time right now but thanks @whitewave, I was going to say something about needing to be versed in certain red-pills to get through the book unscathed but it honestly seems everyone is here. Freemasons or whatever the hell they are certainly do things to get to those "heights" no doubt about it. That said, if one is genuinely seeking answers, even a dark reality helps light the way to contrast with the light one.
I choked on a few of Hall's paragraphs, but taken as a whole, I found the book immensely satisfying.
Giordano Bruno is much more developed, less mason'ed example.
As long as there isn't a single nation or group on earth that embodies the principles of love, all of this is a bit philosophical.
I just noticed we have hijacked a thread which probably should be exclusively for introduction...
It's the philosophy that can right things again, and as for the hijacking-
Agreed. Sorry about that.

Tonep

Followed a link from ATS. I think I was born awake and aware. Raised Catholic until I reached the age of reason I had no qualms about arguing with the religious hierarchy. We had a visiting bishop that the nuns were ecstatic over. I asked him 3 questions (before getting run off by the nuns) which he had no satisfactory answer for. I was 9 and already saw through Catholicism.

About a year later in school we were shown maps during our geography lessons. I asked when the world "fell apart". It was obvious that all those separate pieces had to have fit together at one time. Teacher was a little surprised and told me that there was some new theory about the land masses having been joined into a single Pangea at one time. New theory? I was a child and I could see it! It was as plain as day.

Where I really began to be a trouble maker was in history class. I was genuinely confused because I couldn't understand any of it. Surely they wouldn't deliberately lie to us all? Then I had this heretical thought that maybe they just don't know. History, as taught in school never made a lick of sense to me. Are you telling us (I asked one day) that people in large numbers killed each other for cinnamon? Really?

Egyptology piqued my interest when I turned 18 so I began to read up on it. The more I read, the more I wondered why they kept insisting that the pyramids were tombs. And do they really think we're stupid enough to believe these monumental structures were carved with copper chisels and dragged to site on logs? You drop a 22 ton chunk of brick on a pile of logs and you're going to immediately crush a pile of logs. There'll be no dragging it anywhere. They live in a desert. Where did they get the logs? Sooooooo much about Egyptology was obviously misinformation that I had to uncover the truth and the reason for the misinformation.

Dinosaurs was another topic that seemed unrealistic to me. You found ONE bone and now you know everything about an extinct creature that lived 65 million years ago? Sure ya do. If you've got that kind of deductive skills from seeing just one bone then you should go work for the forensic department solving old crime scenes.

Cryptozoology was a fringe topic that kept popping up in my studies of other subjects. Usually as an aside to the telling of the more germane part of the story. I was seriously ridiculed for saying that there seemed to be enough circumstantial evidence and eyewitness accounts (dating back as far as recorded history) of creatures we now call Bigfoot. I've never seen one but I've never seen an electron either yet I'm fairly sure they exist.

I'm grateful to KD for offering a safe place to discuss all these topics openly and fearlessly with an aim towards discovery and uncovering of mysteries. It's been a long journey and it's nice to have the company of fellow truth-seeking travelers.
Love ur story

What brought you to this website?

I came to this great website through newearth's youtube channel. I recently came across Fomenko's work on chronology maybe 2 months ago. I use to big into conspiracy theories but I slowed down on them in the past year or two until I found Fomenko. What kept me interested in his work is the astronomy of it all. When I read that ancient records of the path of the moon didn't match up with the actual path the moon should have taken, i knew this was something serious.
I also came to SH from one of newearth's channel. I have been binging on y'all threads for about 3-4 days now. learning a lot too.

What keeps you here?

Well I haven't been here long but I love all the threads and the comments. Sometimes the comments have better links than the original thread lol. I think this site would attract any knowledge seeker.

how you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)

I came here byway of youtube

what your favorite threads are, and why

My favorite threads are the one about the Sahara desert, the city fires happening all over the world, and the one about how the population of the world can't be correct. I guess the one about the Sahara resonates with me because I'm black. And it always interested me how that part of Africa was nothing but desert. Just didnt make sense. The population thread and the City Fires thread is just amazing to me. Disturbing but amazing. Kinda blows my mind. Plus there's a connection in my mind between the city fires and 9-11.

what your recommendations for new forum members are

keep an open mind...

Last edited:

whitewave

Welcome! This site certainly is unique. Plenty of interesting topics, head-scratchers, and perplexing puzzles to keep any deep-thinking, open-minded serious researcher busy for yeeeeeeeeaaaarrrrs.

Tonep

Welcome! This site certainly is unique. Plenty of interesting topics, head-scratchers, and perplexing puzzles to keep any deep-thinking, open-minded serious researcher busy for yeeeeeeeeaaaarrrrs.
lol, u right about that

Ice Nine

Hi Tonep and Jef, have fun and I look forward to reading crazy ideas from you both. :D

Jef in regards to "when the rocks were soft", I went to your most excellent blog. Please check this Russian researcher out. He really pushes the dates for humans or human types back millions of years, even if a person is not comfortable with that time constraint, his ideas are very worthy of a read.

Neogen road and track global network in Mediterranean

dreamtime

My name is Jef Demolder. I live in Brussels, Belgium. I have a blog for history/radical criticism (jefdemolder.blogspot.com) so I am very happy to find others with similar crazy ideas and hope to find the time to contribute and to exchange.
Great blog! I like your thoughts about the collective consequences of the god trauma: Abyss of Time: Original trauma and power

Humans may indeed be replaying the original biblical trauma, caused by gods ruling over us and humans consequently gaining the potential for freedom and consciousness. The "tree of knowledge" I think may simply be a symbol of god and human DNA mixing over time, installing in humans some of the potential that previously was reserved for gods. If this mixing was unintended, then we are talking about very inexperienced gods.

It's a fascinating idea to think about the roots of humanity being the cause of authoritarianism in society. I touched on this topic elsewhere, now that the gods have left we as humanity are left to play out the drama ourselves, with some humans playing the role of the original gods, and the majority symbolizing the slave mentality.

In this drama is the potential for self-destruction, but also the potential for self-awareness, possibly through suffering. Practically speaking, the original conflict between humans and gods created an imprint of how society works, through central leadership and power. This behavior seems to be genetically imprinted into humans as well. Maybe the original slave humans did not include humans with the ability to rule, and throughout history the houses and kings that ruled were indeed associated with genes of the gods.

Adamic human is the innocent human, the unawakened. He is connected to the earth, to materialism, and is unaware of his surroundings. Life is just something that needs to be accepted as it is, Adamic human find himself in a world that is just there, and there is no desire to understand creation. The focus is on experiencing life as given.

The gods on the other hand are those who create, they are aware of the rules that govern life, and thus they are able to use those rules to change things according to their ideas. There is no innocence here, and there is a great desire for power over life.

People genetically connected to the original humans still live within this innocence and inability to look beyond the obvious.

People connected to the god DNA live with the desire to rule over the first group, and exert power over others.

There's possibly a third group on earth which is in the process of transcending the basic concepts of naivity and power. One possibility is that those with the potential for awareness are part of the rebellious well-meaning gods that managed to insert some of this genetic potential into humans, or as I think it was, this small group of "good gods" intermingled with humans as well and in this way opened a small number of humans to the opportunity to be "inspirited" with souls connected to this kind of quality of being.

Last edited:

milhaus

Great blog! I like your thoughts about the collective consequences of the god trauma: Abyss of Time: Original trauma and power

Humans may indeed be replaying the original biblical trauma, caused by gods ruling over us and humans consequently gaining the potential for freedom and consciousness. The "tree of knowledge" I think may simply be a symbol of god and human DNA mixing over time, installing in humans some of the potential that previously was reserved for gods. If this mixing was unintended, then we are talking about very inexperienced gods.

It's a fascinating idea to think about the roots of humanity being the cause of authoritarianism in society. I touched on this topic elsewhere, now that the gods have left we as humanity are left to play out the drama ourselves, with some humans playing the role of the original gods, and the majority symbolizing the slave mentality.

In this drama is the potential for self-destruction, but also the potential for self-awareness, possibly through suffering. Practically speaking, the original conflict between humans and gods created an imprint of how society works, through central leadership and power. This behavior seems to be genetically imprinted into humans as well. Maybe the original slave humans did not include humans with the ability to rule, and throughout history the houses and kings that ruled were indeed associated with genes of the gods.

I think the blog is good, too. So the idea is that these bloodlines are important because they are a special class tasked with managing all the other slaves while the gods are away? I think it makes a lot of sense.

Athens had various categories of slave, such as:

• House-slaves, living in their master's home and working at home, on the land or in a shop.
  • Freelance slaves, who didn't live with their master but worked in their master's shop or fields and paid him taxes from money they got from their own properties (insofar as society allowed slaves to own property).
  • Public slaves, who worked as police-officers, ushers, secretaries, street-sweepers, etc.
  • War-captives (andrapoda) who served primarily in unskilled tasks at which they could be chained: for example, rowers in commercial ships; or miners.

Houseborn slaves (oikogeneis) often constituted a privileged class. They were, for example, entrusted to take the children to school; they were "pedagogues" in the first sense of the term.[1] Some of them were the offspring of the master of the house, but in most cities, notably Athens, a child inherited the status of its mother.

dreamtime

That's a good point. There was this clear distinction between masters and slaves throughout the entire history, and I wouldn't be surprised if originally both groups did not interbreed at all.

That would explain why slaves, at least before getting some of that "ruler DNA", did just accept their fate. It was their nature to be governed over. It also explains why ruler families go great lengths of not mixing with the ruled classes.

So we could theorize that historical slavery was intimitaly tied to the origin of humans and the biblical drama of creation. Roman, Greek and Egypt slave culture in that line of thought was simply the remnant of this original distinction.

Also it's important to note that originally slaves were often not treated badly, they were simply owned. The modern concept of slaves is something entirely different from the historical one.

Last edited:

Verity

That's a good point. There was this clear distinction between masters and slaves throughout the entire history, and I wouldn't be surprised if originally both groups did not interbreed at all.

That would explain why slaves, at least before getting some of that "ruler DNA", did just accept their fate. It was their nature to be governed over. It also explains why ruler families go great lengths of not mixing with the ruled classes.

So we could theorize that historical slavery was intimitaly tied to the origin of humans and the biblical drama of creation. Roman, Greek and Egypt slave culture in that line of thought was simply the remnant of this original distinction.

Also it's important to note that originally slaves were often not treated badly, they were simply owned. The modern concept of slaves is something entirely different from the historical one.
This line of thought links back to the Indo-European culture.
The caste system was a perfectly healthy system with no shame at all attached.
There was simply a caste one was born into, lower slave, middle lower, middle upper, up and up to ruling nobility, warriors and king etc., and life was lived within the caste without jealousies or resentment, because there was an innate understanding that one was reborn based upon the deeds done in the given lifetime.
Slip up as king and be reborn further down.
Slave saves the life of a nobleman and is born higher up.
It wasn't open to interpretation, it just was.
No democracy- no nonsense.

Last edited:

Novusod

Greeting fellow chronologists and truth seekers.

Although this is my first post here some will probably already be familiar with my research and posts on reddit. I have always had a lot of strange ideas about history but a few years ago I read Anatoly Fomenko's book History: Science or Fiction. Everything started to fit into place after that. One Thousand years of fake history has been added to the timeline. This is the real truth and I have been trying to spread the message to the masses ever since. A short overview of what phantom time and stolen history means to me can be found here.

I look forward to reading and posting topics here on Stolen History to hopefully expand the perspective of the new Chronology.

Tonep

Greeting fellow chronologists and truth seekers.

Although this is my first post here some will probably already be familiar with my research and posts on reddit. I have always had a lot of strange ideas about history but a few years ago I read Anatoly Fomenko's book History: Science or Fiction. Everything started to fit into place after that. One Thousand years of fake history has been added to the timeline. This is the real truth and I have been trying to spread the message to the masses ever since. A short overview of what phantom time and stolen history means to me can be found here.

I look forward to reading and posting topics here on Stolen History to hopefully expand the perspective of the new Chronology.
Nice article

Silvanus777

My humble salutations to you, noble truth-seekers!

I am exceedingly gald to have found this website (via simple google search for alternative history forums), as it seems to be exactly the kind of market place of unusual, free-flowing ideas concerning the topic at hand that I have been looking for for a long time. The individuals conversing here are of a very rare, enlightened, free-spirited kind such as one does not usually find in one's surroundings, and I really want to congratulate @KorbenDallas and all other community members here for their outstanding work and the amazing thoughts freely communicated back and forth on this here platform.

I hail from rural Upper Austria, basically sandwiched by the Danube in the north and the Alps in the south, and have been interested in local and wider (world) history from my childhood onwards basically. Also pretty early on in my teens I had been drawn into alternative research subjects such as moon-landing hoax, 911 conspiracy, Erich van Däniken foolishness etc. etc. As with probably all of you, I never was quite satisfied with the official narrative concerning so many things, including history, and as I seem to be a natural born truth seeker, I embarked on a (probably life long) quest to find truth, at least an acceptable modicum of it. Now, barely past 30 years of age, I can look back at a long journey that has taken me through some pretty weird territory, and this website/community pretty much represents my main interests at this stage. So I'm really happy that it exists, that I've found it and want to thank you, KorbenDallas, from the bottom of my heart and pay my respect for your erudite research and the effort you put into sharing it.

The words of the honored @Paracelsus above echo my thoughts about my existence in this modus of thought and life precisely.
I feel profoundly different than everyone around me. Learning about ancient technology and history is more important than holding down a job or girlfriend. This is my life, every second of every single day. I legitimately feel like there are bits of insight leading to a secret doorway. In some way it feels like a profound test of will, faith, and aptitude. The analogy I'd use is being marooned on a desert island with an instruction manual for a craft and all the necessary parts to construct it.
I could have written the same words concerning myself... In real life experience, it is kinda like you are the last of your kind, a lone survivor, a grey pilgrim sojourning in strange lands among strange people. It is at the same time a lonely, but also satisfying existence.

Dear Paracelsus, rest ensured that you are not alone the way you feel about the world and how you spend your days in it!

Anyways, to all: I look forward to a fruitful exchange of ideas with all of you on this amazing forum that will aid every one of us individually to contribute to the collective unravelling of the conundrum that is our past, little by little, step by step.

I should mention that I am a native german speaker and would like to offer my assistance to anyone who would be in need of having anything translated/deciphered in that regard. Also, any questions related to Austria, the Austro-Hungarian Empire or any other things related to the history of the area, are always welcome. Besides general history, I have studied specifically my regional history (of the Upper Austrian borderland towards Bavaria) quite intensely, and am also an active metal detectorist of 12+ years and going, so I can talk a little bit about the ground and what you find in it! ;-)

Anyways guys, here's to good and fruitful exchange! Tally-ho fellas, let's chase some rabitts down their holes!! :D

Many cheers,

S

whitewave

Silvanus, welcome to the forum and thank you for your kind offer to translate German documents if needed. It does come up from time to time and your help would be greatly appreciated. It's encouraging to see so many truth-seekers finding their way to this site.