So... how hard would it be to hide Tartary from future generations? Could it be as easy as providing images with "proper" descriptions, and doctoring the narrative in the process?
- The below image is from here. It is dated with circa 1897.
- Presented events are dated with July 11th, 1848.
- This is allegedly a depiction of some Hungarian gentlemen... requesting 200,000 soldiers... from who?
- Could we be witnessing one of the last Tartarian strongholds, or some sort of political negotiations with Tartarians.
Here is another example. Here we have Napoleon and Alexander I negotiating with who exactly? Tartars?
- Officially, Alexander I presents to Napoleon I the Kalmouks, the Cossacks and the Baskirs of the Russian army, July 9, 1807