KorbenDallas

1858 View from the Chicago Court House Cupola - East/Southeast 2

Visible on the right is the intersection of Clark and Washington streets. As journalist Frederick Francis Cook pointed out in the memoir that is in the Library for this section, the Larmon Block on the northeast corner of this intersection housed Bryant and Stratton Business College on its top floor, while the street level was occupied by jeweler J. T. & E. M. Edwards, piano merchant Julius Bauer, hatter J. M. Loomis, and druggist Buck & Raynor, along with Root & Cady's music store.
There are no comments to display.
Top