Motivation behind the global deception?

mythstifieD

Hello all! Just discovered this amazing forum and within 30 minutes you folks have me questioning everything! Some of this stuff I've never heard before, I never once considered that Plato would be a fiction, or Pompeii was far more modern than claimed.

It's ALWAYS bugged me that the so called renaissance was when mankind decided to do stuff again after sleeping for over 1000 years. Wouldn't it be more believable that it was actually a steady development and mastery of skills starting, say, around 1000 "ad"? Thinking of it that way makes more sense, instead of believing that the ancient Egyptians, who apparently built astounding pyramids, couldn't grasp the concept of perspective in paintings...

So I just had to join in the fun. I don't have any original research at this point so I'm just going to wander in here like a 4 year old and ask the most important question..

WHY?

Is something being hidden? Why bother making up 1000s of years? What's the point? Did some important guy start dating things that far back and no one wanted to hurt his feelings? /s

Of course it can't be that simple. It would require coordination to keep history a mystery. Secret societies would certainly be my first suspects.

But again, what's the motivation to do this? Some of the evidence presented really makes me wonder. Especially that map without Rome in it, or the surgical tools in Pompeii.

whitewave

The motivation for global deception would have to be discovery of a truth so devastating to mankind that we would not be able to bear (or survive) it.

The one thing that comes to mind would be learning that we are a holographic universe full of A.I. creatures (humans, animals, etc.); some sort of "computer game" for a truly advanced society. If the A.I.'s are advanced enough to create technological societies (and I believe we have many times in the past) we would surely discover our true nature which would take all the "fun" out of the game. A cataclysmic "reset" is initiated and the game can continue. Just my musings.

Oh, and welcome to the site!

The Wack

This is/was the big'uns (9ft) world, I think most of us were 'out of the loop', and around the year 0 ad(1000), we, naught but their workers(think mini-me) suddenly started to Breed, all by ourselves! That caused quite the stir and... well those of us in the loop (servants/housekeepers) saw an opportunity....

Somehow (internal conflict/ act of 'their' god) the servants gained the keys to the house, so to speak, and set about co-opting the big'uns history as ours... in the process setting themselves up as leaders/kings, adding a 1000 years to theirstory/history...

Sounds wack, but start looking for big'uns, they are Everywhere!

Curveball: they falsified our history out of parts of theirs and have essentially gone into hiding... we just keep being disobedient to masters that created us for their service... but if we think that we are the smartipants and masters of ourselves.... well.....apparently and obviously.... we make quite manageble slaves.

The Wack is that we can create and master the world better than they could and they are very jealous of that, hence they try to teach us shame through monkey heritage... lol.

whitewave

I could see something like that happening on a small scale like in a singular household or at most one town but not on a global level. The efforts would had to have been coordinated via technology (instantaneous global communication, ie: phones, computers, HAM radio) which I doubt the servants would have been allowed to learn to operate anyway.

The Wack

Just a theory, but if the Bible is their Bible.... well, their god might help us out just to teach them a good lesson...making us, of which we are many... LEGION, the number of man, collectively the big'uns anti-christ...

anotherlayer

the end game is basically the same as it ever was... to keep us dumb, confused, divided, dust in the wind, grains of sand, temporary, unimportant-in-the-grand-scheme of this crazy mixed up blue ball, flash in the pan... slaves. someone has to be the slave in every story. we talk about how every culture/civilization/religion has a 'flood' story. welp, they also have a story about that depicts who is the owner and who is the slave.

so... same reason why Facebook was invented ;)

whitewave

I'm linking to a thread on another site that may answer the question of motivation behind all these anomalies we see in history, architecture, and other lies we're told. If it's not okay to link to the article from another site, my feelings won't be hurt if you delete it. I didn't personally read all 219 pages (mainly just the opening post). It might explain the "why" but not the "how" which, to give the devil his due, has been an impressive piece of subterfuge.

The Plan for a One World Government and New World Order.

Let's perform a little memory/thought experiment to try to discover the motivation behind it all.

Remember when the Start Trek Enterprise got shredded to bits and the disk crashed onto the planet's surface? Right. Imagine we're a local tribe of mud-loving indigenous folk who observe the event. Remember how it played out? First we watch this giant dish crash into the ground where it remains still for a few minutes, but then something happens - the frigging thing flips over! Why in the world would it do that? (We're thinking to ourselves) What possible benefit could flipping over have to this giant dish? Do you remember the answer? That enormous dish was made to invert itself merely to give one tiny little man a momentary advantage over another.

That's the only reason anything happens on this planet.

Greetings group! I look forward to penetrating the unknown together (BYO protection:)

Consider this 2 statements:

Earth is one planet among billions of planets in our galaxy. Our galaxy is one among billions of others galaxies in universe.
The IMPACT: You are nothing

Earth is one beautiful plane(t), Human inherited it directly from the Creator. You owned it. Use it wisely.
The IMPACT: You are something

Last edited:

ElGuapoT

Wow! That first page, while necessarily long, was a DOOZY!
Well worth the read; even if every last thread and conjecture aren't presicely accurate I believe the broad strokes are certainly there.

Thanks so much again for pointing to this!

humanoidlord

Consider this 2 statements:

Earth is one planet among billions of planets in our galaxy. Our galaxy is one among billions of others galaxies in universe.
The IMPACT: You are nothing

Earth is one beautiful plane(t), Human inherited it directly from the Creator. You owned it. Use it wisely.
The IMPACT: You are something
frankly i like better the first one, i want to live in a explorable universe, not in a giant prison

OP
OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Thats why were all here i would assume. With good old fashioned team work we'll figure it out.

Yeah but Giants and clone people is at the top of my list right now. Closely followed by some type of computer sim world.
I lean most towards the Ancient Astronaut theory, and NOT as portrayed on History Channel. I think "they" are actively trying to cover up and hide this ancient history. They can't hide the big monuments but they can explain them away. But the small relics of the past and ancient documents that explicitly lay it out they can destroy or hide.

Dirigible

I lean most towards the Ancient Astronaut theory, and NOT as portrayed on History Channel. I think "they" are actively trying to cover up and hide this ancient history. They can't hide the big monuments but they can explain them away. But the small relics of the past and ancient documents that explicitly lay it out they can destroy or hide.
If that is true, then the perpetrators are the Catholic Church to consolidate power.... But, with religious on the decline, why do they continue to hang on to it? Fear of the truth and losing what they have left?