Egyptian Electricians

Searching

The Egyptians (whoever they were and whenever they lived) knew a thing or two about The Electric Universe.

The Dendera Lightbulb
Egyptian_Electricians_1.jpg

Egyptian_Electricians_2.jpg

Dendera light

A fringe hypothesis suggests that the Dendera light depicts advanced electrical technology possessed by the ancient Egyptians; however, mainstream Egyptologists view the carvings as representing instead a typical set of symbolic images from Egyptian mythology. These depict a djed pillar and a lotus flower spawning a snake inside it, symbols of stability and fertility, respectively.

I came across a site that translates the hieroglyphs, and it makes so much sense:

djed.png
Djed pillar - Djed Column (Dielectric) - The Djed Column is the Dielectric Insulator, the insulating medium that exists between the two plates of a capacitor where the 'Regenerative Power' is stored in an electric field.

lotus.png
Lotus flower - Light (Lotus) - The lotus flower closes at night and sinks underwater with petals that beautify the dark representing light in the dark of space. The lotus petals on the Taperet Stele below show the spectrum of light emitted from a star, and you will often see sarcophagus with red and blue lotus flowers decorating the outside to show the different light emitted from stars.

Egyptian_Electricians_3.jpg

snake.png
Spawning a snake inside it - Ejection (Dilated Cobra on Anode) - Portrayed as rearing up and with its hood expanded representing the verb ejection. Ra depicts the snake encircling the surface of the sun showing the Snake as the Corona, this hieroglyph therefore describes Coronal Mass Ejections or CME's from the Sun. The basket the Snake sits in represents a positive electrode, or anode and is explained by Ralph Juergens electric model of the sun.

When there are many snakes with the expanded hoods atop of the plasma rectangle it has the meaning of a high energy plasma event or supernovae explosion, the most powerful force in the universe and described by Amun where the energy released is an attribute of the Suns power.

Egyptian_Electricians_4.jpg

cme.png
Supernovae Plasma Ejection (Rectangle with many dilated snakes above) - Plasma rectangle with a row of snakes all with dilated hoods describing a high energy plasma ejection event such as a Supernova. This hieroglyph is shown in stone outside Djoser Pyramid in Saqqara, a pyramid described as receiving energy from the cosmos. This hieroglyph is not a Senet board game. It is also used to describe an attribute of the Suns power, as in Amun. Plasma Ejection is what we call a Cosmic Ray or Radiation from space.

Egyptian_Electricians_5.jpg
supernova.jpg

cobra.png
Absorption (Cobra) - The opposite of ejection is absorption. The snake is normally encircling the surface of the sun as the corona which absorbs energy from the cosmos, as explained by Ra. The snake is shown spread out in the resting position, as a cold blooded ectotherm animal it defines absorption because it uses external sources of heat to control body temperature.

The Dendera Light is very similar to The Baghdad Battery. Baghdad Battery - Wikipedia

Egyptian_Electricians_6.jpg

Its origin and purpose remain unclear, and further evidence is needed to explain its purpose. It was hypothesized by some researchers that the object functioned as a galvanic cell, possibly used for electroplating, or some kind of electrotherapy, but there is no electrogilded object known from this period.
L2.png
scarab.png

Bees and Beetles
According to physics, bees are incapable of flight. "Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway." - Mary Kay Ash As of late, science has claimed this is a myth. Their explanation is that bees just flap their wings really fast. This myth people keep quoting about how bees shouldn't be able to fly is scientifically incorrect - here's why

Here is a bee's wing
Egyptian_Electricians_7.jpg

It's easy to see that there is a "grid" inside that conducts electricity. Someone actually made a robot bee that could stick to a surface using static electricity:

Egyptian_Electricians_8.jpg

This robotic bee uses static electricity to stick to surfaces

Back to the Egyptians' explanation
Egyptian_Electricians_9.jpg

L2.png
[Extract] (Pollination).. The Bee is an electrically charged animal, (Positively charged bees are able to recognise electric signals given off by flowers as part of the plant pollination strategy.) Generally the flowers are negatively charged and generate a weak electric field while the Bees become positively charged as they fly around - charge can build to around 450 volts. The picture below shows how the positively charged Bee collects pollen electrostatically, what the hieroglyphs explain as as a similar mechanism to how stars collect negative charge.

Egyptian_Electricians_10.jpg

And then there is the revered scarab, dung beetle
Egyptian_Electricians_11.jpg

Notice the
cme.png
Supernovae Plasma Ejection above the beetle.

scarab.png
Conduction (Scarab beetle) - The compression of the scarab beetles limbs define a push as the electric current. Khepri is often shown adjacent to the mouth hieroglyph, meaning a projector. This projected current is a type of wave theorized by Hannes Alfven as Longitudinal Waves in plasma and discovered by Nikola Tesla who called them scalar waves. They are known to travel faster than the speed of light and not decay over time or distance unlike hertzian waves. In an Electric Universe stars are daisy chained linked by these longitudinal electric waves and this is illustrated by Khepri in many such illustrations such as in Ramesses Tomb shown below.

Egyptian_Electricians_12.jpg

If you've never seen it, here are the amazing hovering wings of an Elytra Beetle:

Maybe these hieroglyphs are genuine
Egyptian_Electricians_13.jpg

This is the site that has the translations of the hieroglyphs: Electric Hieroglyphs

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
A fringe hypothesis suggests that the Dendera light depicts advanced electrical technology possessed by the ancient Egyptians; however, mainstream Egyptologists view the carvings as representing instead a typical set of symbolic images from Egyptian mythology. These depict a djed pillar and a lotus flower spawning a snake inside it, symbols of stability and fertility, respectively.
Egyptian_Electricians_1_1.jpg

Only our historians can get away with non-sense like that.

Silvanus777

I've gotten kinda wary when it comes to all the ancient Egyptian stuff we're shown. Recent threads here about the real history of that part of the world and the lack of pharaohs etc. show I am not alone.

Especially after having skimmed through some 17th century works of Jesuit know-it-all "Athanasius Kircher" (Wiki) I find it a very realistic possibility that most of what we are being shown as ancient Egyptian, pharaonic era art and artifacts could very well be Jesuit/Secret Society forgeries, including (some of?) the monuments. Consider this thread:

Jesuitenberg: Why Are There Underground Jesuit Caves in Europe Filled with Egyptian and Islamic Art?

It is fact that both the Vatican and Freemasonry have an obsession with Egyptian style art and stuff. But looking at what is presented to us as the work of just one man in the writings of Athanasius Kircher, his "Oedipus Aegyptiacus" (Please find it and look through it at will on www.archive.org)in particular regarding the topic at hand here, just blows the bottom out of the barrel for me. Have a look at what Mr. Kircher knew about Egyptian artifacts and writing back in 1652-54:

Pyramids Oedipus Aegyptiacus.jpg Obelisks Oedipus Aegyptiacus.jpg Sarcophagi Oedipus Aegyptiacus.jpg Hieroglyps Oedipus Aegyptiacus.jpg
(Of course, no consistent depictions of the pyramids in the 17th/18th century - maybe they weren't built yet?)

First of all, the guy is a fictional character in my book, no doubt about it. The nom de plume "Athanasius Kircher" simply translates to "The Immortal Churchman", similar to how the alledged founder of his (Jesuit) order's name is "The Loyal Igniter" (Ignatius de Loyola). Very clever you guys...
I think the Jesuits/Vatican and whatever secret society with them used this pseudonym to publish their collected scientific and historic material they wanted to promulgate, and the works of Kircher, when you look at the Egyptian stuff (he did the same for "Ancient" China etc.) in particular, I think it's like a playbook, a master script or something like that for how a new history of Egypt and the rest of the world was to be fabricated. Same goes for science.

These things lead me to seriously question any and everything I am being presented with about alledgedly ancient Egypt by academia, museums and also TV. How heavy the Egyptian themes and also this (to me utterly fabricated) official view and look of the "pharaonic" times are pushed in movies, documentaries etc. makes me really suspicious.

Anyways, @Searching , that all being said, this would not at all contradict the ideas and interpretations you presented, nor would it disprove that the makers of the Dendera reliefs had practical knowledge about electricity or even the electric universe. The question to me is simply: Who were these makers, and when did they carve it all? Lack of soot and residue from burnt lamp oil in the dark, deep passages at Dendera and elsewhere lead many to believe the ancient egyptians indeed had electrical lighting, as shown on the relief. Applying occam's razor and the perspective we in this forum are fostering about a radically shorter chronology, I would find it more likely that all this has been made rather recently...

Napoleon may have just visited the Gizah pyramids for a final building inspection, once they were completed...

(Keep an eye on this Kircher figure: He's a major gatekeeper of old knowledge & technology methinks ;-) )

OP
OP
Searching

Searching

I've gotten kinda wary when it comes to all the ancient Egyptian stuff we're shown. Recent threads here about the real history of that part of the world and the lack of pharaohs etc. show I am not alone.

Especially after having skimmed through some 17th century works of Jesuit know-it-all "Athanasius Kircher" (Wiki) I find it a very realistic possibility that most of what we are being shown as ancient Egyptian, pharaonic era art and artifacts could very well be Jesuit/Secret Society forgeries, including (some of?) the monuments. Consider this thread:

Jesuitenberg: Why Are There Underground Jesuit Caves in Europe Filled with Egyptian and Islamic Art?

It is fact that both the Vatican and Freemasonry have an obsession with Egyptian style art and stuff. But looking at what is presented to us as the work of just one man in the writings of Athanasius Kircher, his "Oedipus Aegyptiacus" (Please find it and look through it at will on www.archive.org)in particular regarding the topic at hand here, just blows the bottom out of the barrel for me. Have a look at what Mr. Kircher knew about Egyptian artifacts and writing back in 1652-54:

View attachment 12990 View attachment 12991 View attachment 12992 View attachment 12993
(Of course, no consistent depictions of the pyramids in the 17th/18th century - maybe they weren't built yet?)

First of all, the guy is a fictional character in my book, no doubt about it. The nom de plume "Athanasius Kircher" simply translates to "The Immortal Churchman", similar to how the alledged founder of his (Jesuit) order's name is "The Loyal Igniter" (Ignatius de Loyola). Very clever you guys...
I think the Jesuits/Vatican and whatever secret society with them used this pseudonym to publish their collected scientific and historic material they wanted to promulgate, and the works of Kircher, when you look at the Egyptian stuff (he did the same for "Ancient" China etc.) in particular, I think it's like a playbook, a master script or something like that for how a new history of Egypt and the rest of the world was to be fabricated. Same goes for science.

These things lead me to seriously question any and everything I am being presented with about alledgedly ancient Egypt by academia, museums and also TV. How heavy the Egyptian themes and also this (to me utterly fabricated) official view and look of the "pharaonic" times are pushed in movies, documentaries etc. makes me really suspicious.

Anyways, @Searching , that all being said, this would not at all contradict the ideas and interpretations you presented, nor would it disprove that the makers of the Dendera reliefs had practical knowledge about electricity or even the electric universe. The question to me is simply: Who were these makers, and when did they carve it all? Lack of soot and residue from burnt lamp oil in the dark, deep passeges at Dendera and elsewhere lead many to believe the ancient egyptians indeed had electrical lighting, as shown on the relief. Applying occam's razor and the perspective we in this forum are fostering about a radically shorter chronology, I would find it more likely that all this has been made rather recently...

Napoleon may have just visited the Gizah pyramids for a final building inspection, once they were completed...

(Keep an eye on this Kircher figure: He's a major gatekeeper of old knowledge & technology methinks ;-) )
I have had many sleepless nights over everything you said, and I agree.

I've actually been thinking about how Egypt is often synonymous with the 1920's since so many of the finds came from that era.

The 1920's and Egyptian culture was juxtaposed on Dancing with the Stars just a few weeks ago:

Then there is The Mummy (1999) - IMDb. 1920's archaeology at its finest.

Then there is the 1920's "Tutmania" craze, When Egypt was cool: the “Tutmania” craze of the 1920s.

Really? This treasure trove sat dormant for 2,000 years, but the paint is still fresh?
Why were these "ancient" goodies only found just recently?

When I look at the big picture, i.e. Civil War photos not making sense, historical characters and events repeating themselves, etc., the only conclusion I can come to that make sense to me is that time is beginning to converge upon itself.
Might sound crazy, but the way I see it is all of history is coming into the present to create a singularity.
We are circling the drain.

Everything is true and everything is a lie simultaneously.
It sounds impossible, but there are many, many layers to this deception. The journey to Truth is the hero's journey, Main - TV Tropes
After seeing everything is a lie, I now see it as the truth. It is impossible to explain in words, but it is the ouroboros.

Last edited:

Silvanus777

When I look at the big picture, i.e. Civil War photos not making sense, historical characters and events repeating themselves, etc., the only conclusion I can come to that make sense to me is that time is beginning to converge upon itself.
Might sound crazy, but the way I see it is all of history is coming into the present to create a singularity.
We are circling the drain.

Everything is true and everything is a lie simultaneously.
Yes, it seems so.

My problem always remains this: Is this a genuine, organic event on a cosmic scale / on a mind-consciousness level OR is it yet another simulacrum, a scheme trying to create the illusion this is all happening and while we think we are "waking up" or "ascending" (hate that term, so Luciferian) or whatever, we are being had and lead off by our noses to some unpleasant place (spiritually, mentally, maybe even physically at some point). Mind you that outside, in the "real world" offline, people by and large do not experience these "reality shifts/breakdowns" if you will, and I believe without the presence and capabilities of today's internet, we wouldn't have noticed much either... Can this be coincidence? If not, is it intended for harm or for benefit? And either way, whose intention is behind it all? That of God or man, the latter being corrupted by power? Or neither of them?

I mean, it doesn't destabilize me in any way but with an almost infinite spectrum of possible scenarios or explanation for what IS actually happening, and NO certainties, it all becomes a mind-wrenching maze. What can you, what can I be certain of anymore? The fake, albeit firm ground we used to be standing on is shaking violently, and the reality around us seems to be in flux and volatile... What to grab on to, @Searching ?

Anyways, I on my end am thoroughly enjoying the spectacle, and am braced for even more craziness (far better than a dull, meaningless life of mind numbing materialistic consumerism er whatever) - and I am saying that after having passed through very real, very violent, but highly transformative hardship in my life in the past years.

Never stop Searching, @Searching - it makes you a precious, living soul in this twilight land of the lost. :)

Last edited:

Ice Nine

"We are circling the drain"

@Searching ~ Brilliant, it succinctly sums up our situation and it's how I feel as well.

And I think they, the Egyptians, or whoever they were, did have electricity.

Also I can so relate to your mention of the ouroboros. I feel like I'm a dog chasing it's own tail and other days I feel like a donkey with a carrot dangled in front of it's face, something just out of reach, but if I keep going maybe one day I'll get to the carrot (knowledge).

Silvanus777

Let me second that. Very well put indeed.

The ouroboros to me is a symbol of an ancient curse. This may all be a bit too metaphysical for some, but I feel humanity has been put on a loop ad infinitum at some point. Things repeating themselves over and over again in an unnatural way, without ever coming to any meaningful conclusions. I am highly intrigued with the concept of time itself (or at least how humans experience it) being that curse, as experienced in the cyclical nature of the world (day-night, moon-phases, the year, birth-youth-adulthood-old age-death, etc.), annual time measurement - annulus being latin for ring. The orouboros represents this to me - wicked, ancient and powerful sorcery. Sorcery being the old fangled term for some advanced technology / machinations we do not fully comprehend. And somewhere, one might think, there should be a "Lord of the Rings" controlling all his contraptions.

Are any of you guys familiar with Philip K. Dick's worldview, about how he was deeply convinced that we were stil living in the "Time of Acts" of the New Testament apostles, about 50 A. D., mighty kaabalist sorcerers having created a powerful illusion trapping people in a time loop to prevent the second coming of Christ, thereby escaping their ruin on the impeding second coming and judgment day (which Jesus proclaimed to be imminent, rather than planned for some millennia later)? I know it sounds crazy, and for these views P. K. Dick seems to have been permanently labelled as struggling with mental illness (bollocks!), but his ideas somehow resonate with me, like, a deep, gut feeling kinda resonance, for whatever that's worth.

Here's the his 1978 essay "How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later", in which he makes the case regarding the matter.

Ice Nine

I think we are all familiar with Phillip K. Dick. I think we are Androids/biorobots or at the very least genetically engineered beings/humans. We could all be Decker.

I tend to discount things spiritual or magical about our existence, I think in actuality it's all rather banal and hopelessly mundane. Although on the other hand, there is much we don't know about the full potential of our brains, or so they say. I think we want and wish for more, some other worldly, mysterious and exciting explanation for things.
I think humans have been working and plodding their way through history for longer than we can even imagine. But I think we are now "going backwards" in our evolution. Either by neglect or design, haha, even though I just contradicted myself. Sometimes I do feel like I'm nuts, because I'll think one thing for a while and I'm sure that's it and then two days later whatever it was doesn't makes as much sense as it did.

That is one plus I suppose, the narrative is constantly changing, And I do certainly believe, no doubts at all, that major funny business has been and is still going on with our history.

Silvanus777

When talking about sorcery I wasn't exactly talking about magic, in the Walt Disney or modern pop-cultural sense, which has become a heavily bastardized/distorted concept.

Sorcery can simply refer to deception and manipulation - evil schemings and machinations done covertly to force your will on others. The modern concept of "psy-ops" would meet my understanding of this sorcery I was talking about. I am not at all caught up in magical beliefs myself, no worries.
Personally I have come to the conclusion though that unbridled materialism and the mechanistic view of human beings has played a huge part in how we got into the mess we, our current generations, have to deal with...

Sorry good people, I have said my bit and now please proceed discussing the actual topic! :D;)

(I'm just too happy to be able to bounce my thoughts and feelings off others here. Something I assume all of us here have a need for in these times...)

Ice Nine

@Silvanus777 evil schemings and machinations (y)

We will now return to our regularly scheduled broadcast ~ Egyptian Electricians

I must say the way we are meant to believe how it was in Egypt is like something from a movie. Just the simple fact they try to say the 3 great pyramids in Giza are tombs is enough to question it all.

Basing the narrative on a false premise as usual and the majority just eats it up as factual. You know, that old chestnut!

trismegistus

@Silvanus777
I must say the way we are meant to believe how it was in Egypt is like something from a movie. Just the simple fact they try to say the 3 great pyramids in Giza are tombs is enough to question it all.

Basing the narrative on a false premise as usual and the majority just eats it up as factual. You know, that old chestnut!
Or perhaps when you find out that Zahi Hawass - - the mainstream icon for Egyptian history, flatly refused to debate Graham Hancock in a scheduled presentation/Q&A session back in 2015.

Before most of the audience had arrived, I was checking the focus on the slides in my PowerPoint presentation prior to giving my talk and I put up on the screen an image which shows the Orion/Pyramids correlation and the Sphinx/Leo correlation at Giza in the epoch of 10,500 BC. Rightly and properly since the Orion correlation is Robert Bauval’s discovery I included a portrait of Robert Bauval in the slide. As soon as Zahi saw Robert’s image he became furiously angry, shouted at me, made insulting and demeaning comments about Robert, and told me that if I dared to mention a single word about Robert in my talk he would walk out and refuse to debate me.
Being half Egyptian myself, I have always had a connection to the history of the ancients in that area. I used to adore Hawass, he represented the dream job of archaeologist/historian that I craved as a kid. After reading this (and seeing the brief clip of him actually storming out), I have absolutely no respect for the man.

The fact that someone is so unwilling to engage in a discussion to further the topic he has spent his whole life on shows a lot - - these people know they are defending a narrative that has been set in stone (so to speak) through literature, film, and art. To them, this dogma is an unmovable object and anything to the contrary is to be not only discounted but shunned and ridiculed. I am not saying that what Graham Hancock puts forth is 100% correct either, but the major point is that he was not allowed to have a discussion that included alternative beliefs from the modern narrative.

Ice Nine

I call him HawASS he makes stuff up, hides things and lies and I really don't even know if he knows his arse from a hole in the ground.

I'm sure if he did get any questions from Graham Hancock ZH would be hard pressed for answers. He's stuck on the Egyptian fairy tales.
I like Graham Hancock, Robert Schoch, Robert Bauval, Christopher Dunn and John Anthony West, anybody that can come up with alternate explanations for stuff in Egypt.

OP
OP
Searching

Searching

I'm reminded of a line from Dusk 'Til Dawn.

Are you such a fucking loser, you can't tell when you've won?

We have focused on the lies for so long, can we not see the truth amidst it?

We fancy ourselves Truth-Seekers, but the only truth we find is that everything is a lie. Well, here's what I believe to be some Truth: Electric Hieroglyphs

Please, don't take this personally, because I agree that all of history is shady AF, including Egypt, but we already know that.
I don't have to know when the Egyptians lived or who they were. I'm probably never going to find that out, but that is not the point.

We have been handed a KEY to an unknown language here, an ability to comprehend our surroundings and how we fit in it.

Perhaps someone with more electrical knowledge than I possess can look at the hieroglyphs and their electrical definitions and tell me, for instance, how a plane works, because I don't think a commercial airliner is actually carrying over 48,000 gallons of fuel in its wings as we have been told.

aircraft_wing.jpg

Is it electromagnetism?

Like the wings of the Elytra Beetle

Last edited:

ISeenItFirst

I had heard something about them Egyptian "light bulbs". I can not remember, at all. I think someone was trying to show that there was very advanced math encoded into those images. Something to do with plasma generation I think, and them being far more advanced than a light bulb. Maybe it was an atmolectric generator. At any rate, what I DO remember, is that his math evidence was compelling at first look, that these were way more complex than an Edison bulb.
I'm reminded of a line from Dusk 'Til Dawn.

Are you such a fucking loser, you can't tell when you've won?

We have focused on the lies for so long, can we not see the truth amidst it?

We fancy ourselves Truth-Seekers, but the only truth we find is that everything is a lie. Well, here's what I believe to be some Truth: Electric Hieroglyphs

Please, don't take this personally, because I agree that all of history is shady AF, including Egypt, but we already know that.
I don't have to know when the Egyptians lived or who they were. I'm probably never going to find that out, but that is not the point.

We have been handed a KEY to an unknown language here, an ability to comprehend our surroundings and how we fit in it.

Perhaps someone with more electrical knowledge than I possess can look at the hieroglyphs and their electrical definitions and tell me, for instance, how a plane works, because I don't think a commercial airliner is actually carrying over 48,000 gallons of fuel in its wings as we have been told.

Is it electromagnetism?

Like the wings of the Elytra Beetle
Two things. First that elytra beetle thing is a fraud. It's not the one he drops that hovers, it's the one that was sat on the table tied to some fine thread. Watch it closely, you've been had. If beetle wings had magic properties, I wouldn't be able to buy them by the bag full online.

Second, I think you go too far with the planes. The principles which make them fly, even with around 300 thousand pounds of fuel loaded on them, are readily testable. The formulas are well established and testable as well. With enough thrust and a way to steer, you can fly a brick, or something like that is how the saying goes I believe.

Last edited:

trismegistus

First that elytra beetle thing is a fraud. It's not the one he drops that hovers, it's the one that was sat on the table tied to some fine thread. Watch it closely, you've been had. If beetle wings had magic properties, I wouldn't be able to buy them by the bag full online.
Good catch, there is definitely a fine thread attached to one. You can see at around 1:29 into the video that once the wing lands, there is a slight jostle of the thread/string when it is on the table.

I don't think that takes away from your overall point per se, but that video is definitely not what it seems upon closer study.