Input Your Worldview

Searching

Crikey! I've been postulating this for years, not everything ever build was a Temple or a tomb, it's getting to be outright laughable, the mainstream explanations. But yeah I do think more and are people are waking up to the absurdity. Temples and tombs, it would seem the ancients did nothing else but worship and bury people.

All a person has to do is pull their head out of their arse and take a look around at all the clues in stone, there are so many similar and exactly the same building techniques.

I like the New Earth lady too, sometimes she might lose me, but just from the enormous amount of work she has done categorizing ancient sites all over the Earth.

Megaliths.org Directory of Ancient Sites

I have also found a hook to get people to open their eyes. The video on the Earth being essentially one big mining operation. You can get the most skeptical person to about fall off of their chair, I've done it with 3 people so far and it works every time.
I'm glad you've had success opening people's eyes. I haven't. I have come to the conclusion that they literally are not seeing the same thing I am. I mean, how can I know what they see?

I think a person's frequency has everything to do with it. Maybe when I show a person pictures of planets that look like this:

1541892665468.png

Maybe they see this:
1541892714441.png

Maybe that's why people think I'm crazy. :unsure:

I think the higher frequency we are, the more we see things in terms of energy and light. The lower frequency, or more "dense" person sees physical matter.

And on another subject (kinda), have you been having weird dreams about planets lately?

GroundhogLfe

I'm glad you've had success opening people's eyes. I haven't. I have come to the conclusion that they literally are not seeing the same thing I am. I mean, how can I know what they see?

I think a person's frequency has everything to do with it. Maybe when I show a person picures of planets that look like this:
View attachment 11903

Maybe they see this:
View attachment 11904

I think the higher frequency we are, the more we see things in terms of energy and light. The lower frequency, or more "dense" person sees physical matter.

And on another subject (kinda), have you been having weird dreams about planets lately?
That's just the jungian view of the world as I've come to understand it. One's personal energy, vibration and frequency has a lot to do with that. In a state of induced fear and low energies I've been to a state where I saw chemtrails for years. After getting burned out form my work and life in general I received some "shock treatment" where I thought that specific people actually tried to drive me insane but instead of becoming provoked to their actions and warrant any action I was just turning away from it and once I could not, I had to turn inwards for a solution. Meditation and silencing the inner voice is impossible when your brain has been overworking 24/7 even for years analyzing everything for possible threats, but I found a solution from arts. Painting brought me to a state where I did not need to think about anything, just be on the flow there and let things come out. After an intense work of purification on the body and mind I was able to rid my brain from constant overanalyzing any kind of threats, I was able to overcome my state of fear and at one point I also noticed that there were no chemtrails, but clear skies etc. Today there is just stillness and I have silenced the monkey brain. Still a work in process physically at least.

From the consensus view one could say I was in a state of psychosis when I saw those chemtrails and my poisoned worldview, but I was able to overcome that and pull myself to the clear through working on myself. Where as the official narrative says that it always requires hospital treatment I say BS and I am now on the train of Jung & American Natives how they perceived one being crazy.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Good for you Groundhoglife, whatever works for the individual is the correct path.

I practice deep breathing.

I don't know why some, most, people aren't interested in doodly -squat. I'm sure we can all cite numerous examples of situations where you know immediately you are treading into dangerous territory. :eek: sometimes just for fun I'll being up Aliens or JFK or any number of more recent phoney baloney operations that have taken place over the last few decades. (I don't want to give the google bots or all the other bots any words to zero in on) :eek::mad:

Andromeda

I think a person's frequency has everything to do with it. Maybe when I show a person pictures of planets that look like this:

Maybe they see this:

No dreams are weirder than our world! Seen three suns in the sky in my dreams :) Also seen huge planetary objects in the sky too!
That's just the jungian view of the world as I've come to understand it. One's personal energy, vibration and frequency has a lot to do with that. In a state of induced fear and low energies I've been to a state where I saw chemtrails for years. After getting burned out form my work and life in general I received some "shock treatment" where I thought that specific people actually tried to drive me insane but instead of becoming provoked to their actions and warrant any action I was just turning away from it and once I could not, I had to turn inwards for a solution. Meditation and silencing the inner voice is impossible when your brain has been overworking 24/7 even for years analyzing everything for possible threats, but I found a solution from arts. Painting brought me to a state where I did not need to think about anything, just be on the flow there and let things come out. After an intense work of purification on the body and mind I was able to rid my brain from constant overanalyzing any kind of threats, I was able to overcome my state of fear and at one point I also noticed that there were no chemtrails, but clear skies etc. Today there is just stillness and I have silenced the monkey brain. Still a work in process physically at least.

From the consensus view one could say I was in a state of psychosis when I saw those chemtrails and my poisoned worldview, but I was able to overcome that and pull myself to the clear through working on myself. Where as the official narrative says that it always requires hospital treatment I say BS and I am now on the train of Jung & American Natives how they perceived one being crazy.
I have a different perspective on meditation and silence. The rulers actually want you to stop thinking! True silence and meditation is when you reach your innermost thoughts and when reach them you can actually feel them! The push of silencing your thoughts in our civilization has a vicious motive: to create a non-critical thinking populace.

Last edited:

Searching

No dreams are weirder than our world! Seen three suns in the sky in my dreams :) Also seen huge planetary objects in the sky too!

The 3 suns are very interesting:
The greater ‘light’ – the sun – is the fully conscious activity of the “thinking” mind. This is the last faculty to be developed in humans, and when fully developed, it completes the human constitution.
Planet Planets

The other night I dreamt that a huge planet was entering earth's atmosphere. I think it was Jupiter. I have had one other dream like this before. It must mean something.

Andromeda

The greater ‘light’ – the sun – is the fully conscious activity of the “thinking” mind. This is the last faculty to be developed in humans, and when fully developed, it completes the human constitution.
Planet Planets

The other night I dreamt that a huge planet was entering earth's atmosphere. I think it was Jupiter. I have had one other dream like this before. It must mean something.
Planet Planets

They definitely mean something. I think most of you guys here have experienced bi-locality. A dream that takes place in awakened state and then vanish. You were in that dream but you didn’t sleep and you remember exactly what you saw where and how.

They definitely mean something. I think most of you guys here have experienced bi-locality. A dream that takes place in awakened state and then vanish. You were in that dream but you didn’t sleep and you remember exactly what you saw where and how.
'. . . is a man dreaming he is a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming he is a man.' proverb by some chinese butterfly

asatiger1966

If you think you may have cancer I strongly suggest you research MMS solution: chlorine dioxide gas. while traveling in the 3rd world(South America) came across this miracle substance. It helped me and others that I have known and helped my cats too! You can make it for free from pool shock. Many many people have been helped and its almost free! Beware goolgle and themtube have been censoring videos and search results so use other search engines. PM me for more info. Peace.
Your one hundred percent correct. James Humble stumbled upon a little known cure for malaria and tested it, finding that it could cure a wide spectrum of diseases. The Jungle School in Panama used the malaria cure for years on teams that stayed in the jungle for more that a few days. That was before common people were aware of it. They gave it out in green capsules. Had a horrible taste and would cause most to vomit at least once if you had any mosquito bites. It was 100 times more effective than Quinine Sulfate orange pills.

s-l300  Jungle Expert Patch.jpg

Last edited:
The moon is a very interesting topic that deserves its own thread. I think it's something a decent amount of people in the world try not to think about too much (altho most take it for granted of course) because to me it's quite clearly something that does not occur with the random chaos of the universe and the formation of elements etc.
edit: unless I missed a thread about it but a revisit would be nice either way there's lots to discuss imo.
casts a cold light....that is verifiable and intriguing...

asatiger1966

@asatiger: are you referring to artemesia plant? Even doctors in 3rd world countries will use artemesia in place of quinine to treat malaria.
no this is much simpler. Chlorine Dioxide, we were told that some type of stabilizer acid was also in the mix. I have not seen the stuff in over 30 years. When the detachment doctor caught the cancer he said it could not be treated with the CD solution. They tried electrodes in my wrist for over a year, directly into the blood.