400 year old Sahara Desert, or why people forgot everything they knew about Africa

Spykgb

Featured Thread #41
I am so glad I found this website/ community. I've only read small portions of information in my research of drastic changes occurring centuries ago, and I feel more sane seeing others coming to a simliar conclusion. That some major event happened during the 1800s that changed the complete landscape of the world. I cannot wait to wade through all the information people have put together here. Obviously centuries ago information was a lot less centralized and personal first hand accounts of traders & explorers didn't have to go through some sort of official "scientific / academia" filter before it could be put to paper.
Yes this is a great site. Learning many new Actual history without the Kosher spin 😎

Magnetic

Could you alert site member noblewish to this theory? We were talking about the giant statues possibly having once been people turned to stone and she's very knowledgeable on the subject (microbiologist). I'd really like to hear a conversation between you two on the subject.
Yes I have left her a note.

asatiger1966

Thanks, I appreciate it.

The thing is a few paragraphs in I'd get into things that are so preposterous, so over the top that most people wouldn't even consider what I'm saying. I tend to stray off the beaten path, mainstream version of things, and at some point anybody that hasn't really done the research get's turned away, it's just too much to take in.. Some call it cognitive dissonance.

And the entire discussion is so vast, and it only makes sense on a macro scale if you take into account all the little pieces of the puzzle that it's generally off-putting for most. (that type of 'too long, didn't read' mentality). And you can't really give someone the gist of it in 2 phrases, it doesn't work that way. I'm not trying to get people to believe what I'm saying, I just want to get people thinking and researching on their own.

Don't get me wrong, I'll write about it, it's what I set out to do a couple of years back, but I didn't have the capacity to imagine to scope of it all back then, it's been a hell of a ride. Part of the reasoning for joining this forum is that I feel it's a win-win situation. I get to share my thoughts with likeminded people, getting feedback and basically bouncing ideas around to get to the heart of the matter. In my mind I know this whole altered history is still just one piece of the puzzle, grant you an important one because it goes into identity, psychology and the likes, but still just one brick.
I've always had this obsession with contextualizing things and the problem with most historical researchers is that they are just historical researchers, not taking much of anything else into consideration. The way I see it the way you integrate whatever truth you learn in this field is the true art. How you allow it to mold your thoughts and bring you closer to the truth of what your true potential is and what the real nature of this world we live in is. My point is I've always thought the delivery(/the rhetoric) was crucial and given the complexity of the whole thing it's not really something you can rush into. Looking back I'm glad I didn't start writing the first 15 times I genuinely thought about it. Call me old-fashioned, but I think one should trully master a subject before attempting to present said subject to others.

Thanks again, and I appreciate the openness. It's a rare thing, it shouldn't be, but it is..
Your are a very perceptive man. We put this form into a category called intelligent recon. Meaning a state where you drop all preconceived ideas and all known previous knowledge. your goal is to see everything as if you have never been to Earth. So ask yourself what you see, hear, smell, feel and what does it mean to you. One lands in silence and starts understanding your surroundings.
Everyone on this site has a story. I would suggest that they are holding back waiting for someone else to start their conversation.

Every person wants to be liked and not ignored or rejected. So they hold the good info back. Now your with a group that needs evidence, but evidence could be different for each person looking at the same picture. Your buddies knew you were telling the truth because they also were having unique experiences. As recon we do not fully know what were looking for, but when you see it, all bets are off.
You will get better results by giving the group ideas to research. Your project will get results quicker.

A engineer in my group thinks the sand is a by product of heavy mining of rare earth minerals. My ranting is over for today.

whitewave

A engineer in my group thinks the sand is a by product of heavy mining of rare earth minerals. My ranting is over for today.
I'm curious as to why he would think that? Does he have some evidence/experience that would lead to that conclusion? I'm not doubting him (or you); I just like to follow the path of peoples' reasoning to see how they arrived at their conclusions. Helps to open your perspective to see things from others points of view.

asatiger1966

Correct all you're your grammar errors instantly. Try it now.
disintegrate
I'm curious as to why he would think that? Does he have some evidence/experience that would lead to that conclusion? I'm not doubting him (or you); I just like to follow the path of peoples' reasoning to see how they arrived at their conclusions. Helps to open your perspective to see things from others points of view.
Desert sand is composed almost exclusively of rounded quartz grains . Quartz is used in many electrical devises, so it would be a high mining priority. The historians believe that minerals disintegrate over time, thousands of years. history shows that a major portion of our planet was extensively mined in the past, leaving behind mounds of unwanted chips or gains. newearth videos, has two good videos on this topic.
The miners used machines similar, based on footprints of mining, to what we use today, they produce large chunks of rock that are put through crushers that diminish until they get the proper size for their use. Dumping the granules in a pile. Australia , the center of the island was mined level. Ever wonder why salt lakes were flat. salt is a by product of mining.

I will send more on mining later, Thanks

The Crocodile was just for fun.

00379-IMG_7454-304-15-mm-Libya-Sahara.jpg Sir Lanka.jpg Australian mining.jpg Uyuni-Salt-Flats-Bolivia-6.jpg
The Bonneville Salt Flats.jpg Crocodile big.jpg Spoil from mining.jpg vic_elevation1.png

Magnetic

Correct all you're your grammar errors instantly. Try it now.
disintegrate

Desert sand is composed almost exclusively of rounded quartz grains . Quartz is used in many electrical devises, so it would be a high mining priority. The historians believe that minerals disintegrate over time, thousands of years. history shows that a major portion of our planet was extensively mined in the past, leaving behind mounds of unwanted chips or gains. newearth videos, has two good videos on this topic.
The miners used machines similar, based on footprints of mining, to what we use today, they produce large chunks of rock that are put through crushers that diminish until they get the proper size for their use. Dumping the granules in a pile. Australia , the center of the island was mined level. Ever wonder why salt lakes were flat. salt is a by product of mining.

I will send more on mining later, Thanks

The Crocodile was just for fun.
My hypothesis of sand generation from electrical fusing atmospheric N2 into Silica and then oxidized to sand would form round grains. The salt is the remains of ocean salt waters that left it's courses due to catastrophic magneto electric disruption. The scale of the Sahara and other features rule out mining as a cause. A natural explanation for these phenomena seem scaleable whereas mining does not scale to Saharan proportions.

Whaduzitake

108 degrees F today so everyone is sucking up the electric and my computer keeps shutting off when the breaker blows. Too aggravating to deal with that anymore today but I'll get to it. Here's one to whet your appetite:

In 1982, Robert F. Marx, the father of underwater archaeology, went to Brazil to see about some amphoras (Roman vases) found by a fisherman. He not only found more vases but the entire shipwreck from which they came. Being a big shot, Brazilian government knew he was there and what he was doing. When he excitedly declared that these were ancient Roman artifacts and wanted to leave to get funding for a full expedition and shipwreck retrieval the Brazilian government freaked out. Since the news of the find had already been published, the Italian ambassador to Brazil tried to lay claim to Brazils' territory saying that there was now proof that the Romans were there before the Brazilians. The Brazilians shut that site down, covering with 100 tons of silt and making a law that no one can ever do underwater reclamations again. There are over 100 shipwrecks around Brazil that are known but no one is allowed to retrieve anything from them.

I can kind of understand their point of view since Italy was being jerks about it but that's one of the milder stories.
This is really interesting, and contemporary evidence of why all the lies and fabrications here in the U.S. and no doubt, elsewhere. Do you have any other stories like this to share? I'd be interested in reading them. I think this story kind of explains/illustrates exactly why we've been lied to.

LetsHak

Perhaps the majority of the sub-tropical population was driven from their natural home so that the future medical establishment would have a sickly population to farm? (Root hypothesis is that humans are a tropical species. While we can adapt to other environments, it creates a whole slew of health problems upon which an unscrupulous medical industry can make ungodly fortunes.)