American Civil War a Photographic History

C103D5C6-CF80-4D99-8D2F-D55F753C69FF.jpeg

And which civil war flag does it look like to you guys?
star-six.jpg

Antique patriotic postcard with a US soldier and flag, 1908. Note the flag has 14 six-pointed stars!

Antique patriotic postcard with a US soldier and flag, 1908.jpg

1910-Patriotic-Uncle-Sam-Has-Sons-Of-Iron.jpg Soldier1908a.jpg

U.S. 13 Star Flag - Great Star in Glory
13 Star U.S. Flag - Grand Luminary design, Revolutionary & Early Federal Period.
13 Star United States Flag - Great Star in Glory, 1783 - 1790.jpg

A late 19th century Hand-Made American Flag with 13 Six-Pointed Stars forming an Even Larger Six-pointed Star of David

Six-point-star-flag-usa.jpg

Six pointed stars on American Flags are a very rare trait, shared only by a handful of known examples. The same can be said of flags with cantons arranged in a six-pointed great star configuration. This configuration of stars on a flag of pieced and sewn construction is known on less than four or five surviving flags. The pattern is very similar to the star pattern seen on the official Great Seal of the United States. The first die of the Great Seal, cast from brass in 1792, featured a "glory" of six pointed stars arranged to form a single six pointed star. Although the "glory" on the Great Seal is oriented to with a single star at the top, the "glory" pattern on this flag is rotated 90 degrees.

12 Six-Pointed Stars, Neufchâteau, Vosges, France.

12 Six-Pointed Stars.jpg

This beautiful liberation flag of 12 stars and 11 stripes is visually striking with many rare traits such as the use of six-pointed stars, the canton resting on the red "blood" stripe, the use of white stripes as the first and last stripes of the flag, a slight swallow-tail form, and a banner staff and cord so the flag could be hung vertically. The seller of the flag relayed this story, from the man from which they acquired the flag: "He tells me that the flag comes from the town of Neufchâteau in the Vosges where he used to live. [It] belonged to a well off family in town and during the war in 1944-45 after the liberation of the region there was a column of German soldiers which came up the Rhone Valley and passed through the town. When the Germans saw the liberation flags hanging from the windows they stopped and rounded up everyone who had a flag and put them in the town plaza to shoot them but that since the Americans were not far they decided to run off fast instead. I asked him about the twelve 6 pointed stars and he told me that since the French weren't always sure how many stars the American flag had they would just use the space they had."

48 Stars, Pont Aven, Bretagne, France.

48 Six-Pointed Stars.jpg

This flag of 48 six-pointed stars was found in Pont Aven, France, which is located in Bretagne, not far from Normandy, France. The original owner of the flag indicated that the flag was inspired by the liberation of Pont-l'Abbe in Normandy. The canton of the flag is made of silk, with small six-pointed cotton stars sewn hand sewn to the canton. The stripes are machine sewn and appear to be made of either nylon or rayon. A wiry metallic bullion fringe surrounds the flag, and is likely repurposed upholstery or curtain trim. The flag has a sleeve hoist and the canton is inset into the third white stripe, nearly resting on the red "blood" stripe. American flags with stars having other than five points are very rare.
Links:
ZFC Item Details - U.S. 13 Star Flag - Great Star in Glory.
Rare Flags - Antique American Flags, Historic American Flags
The Cornerstone: The Star and Stripes of David / A 19th century American Flag with Similarities to the Great Seal of the United States

Six Pointed Star of Saturn.jpg

Link:
Six Pointed Star of Saturn
TWENTY-ONE Magical Signs of the

postcard-g-web_1.jpg
Real mission of the 1907-1909 US Great White Fleet, what was it?
1908 Messina destruction: earthquake or guns?

* * *​

KD: Now go ahead and try to figure out what year it really was, what country it was, and who was behind all of this.

P.S. May be the 6-pointer explains this: Where were US flags prior to the Civil War? Of course, now when we see those blurry Civil War and later "US" flags, we can not be sure how many points those stars have. May be all of them have six...

OP
OP
sharonr

sharonr

It definitely wouldn't be a texan flag anyway, at least not the one we know today, if you look at the flag in that 'bandstand' picture the 'star' is much smaller than what you would expect to see on well most flags I know of have bigger stars relative to the size of the flag than that one so it's a bit strange.
I know. long stretch. But What flag is it?

OP
OP
sharonr

sharonr

Yes, a legion of Federalists, aka, Americans, were estabishing their flags. I think as soon as 1900, and not only that, World War I and II were outcropts of this. Call me crazy.

View attachment 8831

Antique patriotic postcard with a US soldier and flag, 1908. Note the flag has 14 six-pointed stars!

View attachment 8828
View attachment 8833 View attachment 8834

U.S. 13 Star Flag - Great Star in Glory
13 Star U.S. Flag - Grand Luminary design, Revolutionary & Early Federal Period.
View attachment 8829
View attachment 8830

A late 19th century Hand-Made American Flag with 13 Six-Pointed Stars forming an Even Larger Six-pointed Star of David

View attachment 8824
Six pointed stars on American Flags are a very rare trait, shared only by a handful of known examples. The same can be said of flags with cantons arranged in a six-pointed great star configuration. This configuration of stars on a flag of pieced and sewn construction is known on less than four or five surviving flags. The pattern is very similar to the star pattern seen on the official Great Seal of the United States. The first die of the Great Seal, cast from brass in 1792, featured a "glory" of six pointed stars arranged to form a single six pointed star. Although the "glory" on the Great Seal is oriented to with a single star at the top, the "glory" pattern on this flag is rotated 90 degrees.

12 Six-Pointed Stars, Neufchâteau, Vosges, France.

View attachment 8826
This beautiful liberation flag of 12 stars and 11 stripes is visually striking with many rare traits such as the use of six-pointed stars, the canton resting on the red "blood" stripe, the use of white stripes as the first and last stripes of the flag, a slight swallow-tail form, and a banner staff and cord so the flag could be hung vertically. The seller of the flag relayed this story, from the man from which they acquired the flag: "He tells me that the flag comes from the town of Neufchâteau in the Vosges where he used to live. [It] belonged to a well off family in town and during the war in 1944-45 after the liberation of the region there was a column of German soldiers which came up the Rhone Valley and passed through the town. When the Germans saw the liberation flags hanging from the windows they stopped and rounded up everyone who had a flag and put them in the town plaza to shoot them but that since the Americans were not far they decided to run off fast instead. I asked him about the twelve 6 pointed stars and he told me that since the French weren't always sure how many stars the American flag had they would just use the space they had."

48 Stars, Pont Aven, Bretagne, France.

This flag of 48 six-pointed stars was found in Pont Aven, France, which is located in Bretagne, not far from Normandy, France. The original owner of the flag indicated that the flag was inspired by the liberation of Pont-l'Abbe in Normandy. The canton of the flag is made of silk, with small six-pointed cotton stars sewn hand sewn to the canton. The stripes are machine sewn and appear to be made of either nylon or rayon. A wiry metallic bullion fringe surrounds the flag, and is likely repurposed upholstery or curtain trim. The flag has a sleeve hoist and the canton is inset into the third white stripe, nearly resting on the red "blood" stripe. American flags with stars having other than five points are very rare.
Links:
ZFC Item Details - U.S. 13 Star Flag - Great Star in Glory.
Rare Flags - Antique American Flags, Historic American Flags
The Cornerstone: The Star and Stripes of David / A 19th century American Flag with Similarities to the Great Seal of the United States

Link:
Six Pointed Star of Saturn
TWENTY-ONE Magical Signs of the

Real mission of the 1907-1909 US Great White Fleet, what was it?
1908 Messina destruction: earthquake or guns?

* * *​

KD: Now go ahead and try to figure out what year it really was, what country it was, and who was behind all of this.

P.S. May be the 6-pointer explains this: Where were US flags prior to the Civil War? Of course, now when we see those blurry Civil War and later "US" flags, we can not be sure how many points those stars have. May be all of them have six...

When the Mason's took over the US. I'm still thinking about how Commonwealth's, such as Virginia, are still contracted by the English government. Will post links. But This all gets just stranger and stranger. If you read into things and SEE you understand this is what they are telling you.

A Commonwealth realm is a sovereign state in which Queen Elizabeth II is the head of state and reigning constitutional monarch. Each realm is independent from the other realms. As of 2018, there are 16 Commonwealth realms: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, and the United Kingdom. All 16 Commonwealth realms are members of the Commonwealth of Nations, an intergovernmental organisation of 53 member states. Elizabeth II is Head of the Commonwealth, and head of state in 16 of the members. The remaining 37 have individual heads of state.

Last edited:

BStankman

Looks like at least 3 of these soldiers are female (1 on far left, fiddler, and standing one on far right). Also, the second from the left with the messed up fingers looks like he has 2 right arms.
It looks like we are not the first ones to notice the daughters of the American revolution were staging the civil war.
There is a cover A&E documentary saying Victorian women SECRETLY fought in the war.

So now they are caught in the lie. Either women fought openly in this war, or this is all staged.
It is not secret in photos, imagine the first latrine trip in person.

Last edited:

whitewave

I think there's still some cross-dressers today in sports and politics that, for their own reasons, live secret lives to gain an advantage that might otherwise be denied them due to social constraints. I won't name names but they're really not that hard to spot.

this one is racking up fake points on the front page of Reddit today (thumbnailed because it's gross):

civil_sknny.jpg

this makes no sense. put this right up there with bombing churches. what anger on earth would cause a bunch of white army dudes to capture another white army dude and then starve him to this extent. same color skin, speaking the same language, sharing a vast amount of what at the time was supposedly free land for all the white people to consume upon.

this is some dumb bullshit storytelling here. the front page title for this on Reddit is:

A Union Soldier upon his release from Andersonville Prison after being a Prisoner of War during the US Civil War, May 1865.

upon his release? this dude is dead as all get out! let me throw some more sticks on this fire... he's very tall :)

this one is racking up fake points on the front page of Reddit today (thumbnailed because it's gross):

View attachment 9179

this makes no sense. put this right up there with bombing churches. what anger on earth would cause a bunch of white army dudes to capture another white army dude and then starve him to this extent. same color skin, speaking the same language, sharing a vast amount of what at the time was supposedly free land for all the white people to consume upon.

this is some dumb bullshit storytelling here. the front page title for this on Reddit is:

A Union Soldier upon his release from Andersonville Prison after being a Prisoner of War during the US Civil War, May 1865. [751 x 1280]

upon his release? this dude is dead as all get out! let me throw some more sticks on this fire... he's very tall :)
The only explanation that answers all these questions is that the NORTH (foreign) was really an invasion of the SOUTH (locals)
Rewritten afterwards.

I get the same vibe on this. The only question to answer here would be how "native" was native?
They are still here. Living in every city. You only need to remove the leaders and the scribes and you could replace an entire culture. I have given the examples of my own culture and history being rewritten while i am still here! Girl with the pearl earing

They are still here. Living in every city. You only need to remove the leaders and the scribes and you could replace an entire culture. I have given the examples of my own culture and history being rewritten while i am still here! Girl with the pearl earing
Yup, we could definitely present some circumstantial proof of that. At the same time I want to believe that there is a bigger slip up waiting on us to find it.