Do you think there is a Tesla roadster flying through space?

Is there a Tesla car in space?

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 25 86.2%

• Total voters

perplexed

I hate to keep going on with my sour attitude on this entire shenanigan but... here is the answer as to "why did Tesla launch a car into space":

Why did SpaceX launch a Tesla into space?
And again with this news:

And I have to ask again... what planet is that?
Then there's the whole rocket/phallic imagery aspect. I work in a commodities trading pit, and the various traders around me were all laughing about how it looked like a giant c*ck.
Mind you, while they found it to be laughably amusing, when I suggested it was all CGI nonsense their collective cognitive dissonance kicked in and the usual insults were hurled my way.....but to no avail as some of them quietly realize that Houston has a problem.
All those around me know my research, analysis, and reasoning skills, so there it ended. (or so I'd like to believe)
Regardless, it's all mockery and deception.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
The legend has to live on. The age of discovery effectively ends when there are no undiscovered lands left. And what is a better way to show that there were no lands left to discover, other than a sphere of set size?

So, the legend has to live on...

perplexed

The legend has to live on. The age of discovery effectively ends when there are no undiscovered lands left. And what is a better way to show that there were no lands left to discover, other than a sphere of set size?

So, the legend has to live on...
Why then let's create space troops!!!
And now I have Space Trucking from Deep Purple on the brain 🤯
Speaking of purple, how is Prince's previously unknown "sister" doing after inheriting all his money? 🤣
Speaking of purple, how is Prince's previously unknown "sister" doing after inheriting all his money? 🤣
A very handsome woman she is. Has to be related as the resemblance is uncanny 😏

perplexed

Space Troopers are obviously needed to fend off a false flag alien invasion. I think.
Me thinks you are correct.
I'll sleep soundly tonight knowing we are protected from said invasion.
Or most likely from the libations consumed whilst soaking in the energy from that big orange glow (33) in the sky.

perplexed

Lol. But you lost me with Prince’s sister.
Look it up....Prince's "sister" inherited his vast estate. However her existence was previously not widely known. Nonetheless, in a tearful💧💧💧 and makeup dripping video, she delivers a eulogy of sorts to her brother.
Bless his soul 😏
He joins the litany of musicians ripped away from us long before their time of fair departure.

perplexed

Look it up....Prince's "sister" inherited his vast estate. However her existence was previously not widely known. Nonetheless, in a tearful💧💧💧 and makeup dripping video, she delivers a eulogy of sorts to her brother.
Bless his soul 😏
He joins the litany of musicians ripped away from us long before their time of fair departure.
Actually, I'm messing around a bit as some sites have suggested she is actually him, and her and her half siblings (to him) were not know of. It's a rampant disinfo agenda of which we are sadly reminded of frequently.

In one alt media video it's very creepy as it was apparent it could be true.

However, when perusing the various vids, its apparent it was cherry picked to procure the agenda.

Either way, there's something amiss regarding his demise and the subsequent media frenzy.

More deception, more peculiar lies. Far too much placement of globslist purple significance in the music indust
Bless his soul 😏
Bless his soul 😏
I just was trying to post my own rebuttle, got denied. Lost my post.....start over.

Anyway, I was writing that I'm messing around in that there are alt media sites that proposed she was actually him, and her and the half siblings to him, were unknown.
Basically, the disinfo sites and their peculiar agendas push a problematic agenda.

However, the events regarding his demise are replete with bizarre media reports, as are the alt media contentions.

Either way, something is amiss regarding his death, and the spin makes it all the more problematic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Ok, now I’m totally lost. Is there a connection with Elon Musk or Tesla I do not see? I just killed Google trying to figure it out.

perplexed

Ok, now I’m totally lost. Is there a connection with Elon Musk or Tesla I do not see? I just killed Google trying to figure it out.
No, sorry....off on a tangent.

I went from Space Troops, to Deep Purple's - Space Trucking, then to the whole globalist "purple" affliction, which then reminded me of the bizarre events surrounding Prince's death and his half siblings media show.

The tie-in is the globalists identification and importance of the color purple. The music industy is tightly controlled, majority of bands/artists have far less say in their supposed individuality and predilections than we are led to believe.
Scripting is the norm, they choose very talented people who want to succeed to run their ruse.

anotherlayer

A very handsome woman she is. Has to be related as the resemblance is uncanny 😏
did you just quote and answer yourself? i like this guy.

dreamtime

The legend has to live on. The age of discovery effectively ends when there are no undiscovered lands left.
That's it basically. There's always this notion about space being the final frontier, now that everything has been explored. When I was a kid I remember being sad about everything being already explored, as I was reading about the adventurers of the past. There is purpose in exploring the unknown, and it seems to be a basic human need. The idea of space wasn't really making up for it. I think humans as a whole are extremely curious especially in younger years and around puberty, but soon realize there's not much to do except work.

Nowadays I know the discovery was just a re-discovery and life before this rediscovery was a continuous adventure, because not only was our planet in a much better condition, the structure of society was different, so new things were discovered all the time, because when your life is based on a small local community, the whole world basically becomes something to be explored from your point of view, and if you aren't able to leave your community, you will still listen to stories about far away lands.

If the old maps speak the truth, than this world was inhabited by creatures that are now part of our myths. The ice-free poles were said to contain entrances to other worlds. It doesn't seem that people had a concept of space as something infinite. It was just the heavenly realm. Waters below, waters above. Now that our cosmology has been turned upside down for a mere 100-200 years, we not only lost our past to myths and fiction, we also lost all possible ways of exploring our own realm further, for example through the poles (which unfortunately are hidden by lots of ice) and underground caves.

Humans always need something to project their future ambitions to. What would modern humans do without the idea that we will colonize space? Space is for modern atheists what heaven is for Christians. That's why the truth won't come out anytime soon, the fact that space doesn't even exist is too much to bear. One has to realize that science is the new religion, but since it's a very weak religion and doesn't offer anything besides a vague promise, it has to come togther with hedonism and materialism.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Great post.

Obviously with all the gates controlled by the authorities: space, antarctica and everything else, it’s not that hard to maintain this legend of a limited sphere.

It’s enough to look at the parties to the Antarctic treaty to consider that all the conflicts are for show.

When USA and North Korea sign the same agreement with no questions asked, something is up.

Some of the countries on the treaty list went through wars with each other, but maintained the their ends of the bargain.

dreamtime

I wonder who came up with the idea of managing large numbers of humans in different open-air cages.

There is the idea that people at some point were getting too curious about things (Tower of Babel), which seems to be an encrypted version of the origins of this divide and conquer strategy. I just don't get the overall purpose, end goal, and how everything relates to the beginning of humanity. Where do we come from, where are we heading towards. We are basically in the dark.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Slavery can be traced throughout various historical periods. I don’t know any more when Spartacus lived, but they revolted because they knew they were slaves.

Quite some people in the todays world have comparable living and environmrntal conditions but they do not go killing richer neighbor countries because they know they are free.

With all the machines replacing manual labor we produce so much, but everybody still has to work tons of hours every week. Where all the produced go?

Basically I consider that we could be slaves thinking that they are free.

Doesn't really look like he's an actor to mee. The pdf isn't well researched, the kids aren't from the pictured wife for example. I can get behind the idea that he is pushed by certain people into certain companies, but it doesn't really look like he knows too much. Something about him definitely feels off though. Just like Zuckerberg he isn't a leader personality, so he has to have powerful people behind him. There's also the Elon connection with Mars and Wernher von Braun.

When you look through his complicated relationships with women that doesn't look like it's just a front for an actor, it looks like he's struggling to find someone that fits, and it looks like his personality doesn't resonate well with women.

Last edited:
Doesn't really look like he's an actor to mee. The pdf isn't well researched, the kids aren't from the pictured wife for example. I can get behind the idea that he is pushed by certain people into certain companies, but it doesn't really look like he knows too much. Something about him definitely feels off though. Just like Zuckerberg he isn't a leader personality, so he has to have powerful people behind him. There's also the Elon connection with Mars and Wernher von Braun.

When you look through his complicated relationships with women that doesn't look like it's just a front for an actor, it looks like he's struggling to find someone that fits, and it looks like his personality doesn't resonate well with women.
Yea, Elon has a look that says "what's that grip doing after the shoot???"