Piranesi reveals ancient burial grounds

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I do not have time to dig into this topic as deep as I would like to. Leaving for a little two week road trip through Utah and Arizona canyons and such. Wanted to share (real quick) the most recent thing I discovered on the Piranesi engravings. This time we are talking about the way those "primitive" ancients buried their dead. Check out the images below. Ancient Columbarium. Engravings were done in the mid-18th century. The true age of the structures, as usually, can not be determined.

Keeping it simple was not their motto, apparently. It looks like building structures like these was easy for those ancient uneducated individuals. Somehow they were able to handled environmental concerns with ease and elegance. Interesting stuff indeed.

piranesi_cemetery_1.jpg piranesi_cemetery_Columbarium _2.jpg piranesi_cemetery_Columbarium _3.jpg

Onthebit

Columbarium......like Columbus accidentally 'found' America except I think the refound the ruins..... Never made sense to me how they landed so far south and within a couple hundred years the pox had killed off all the major civilizations and then those wild horses made their way into the prairies and suddenly the native population grew a culture from them in a couple hundred years.... IMPOSSIBLE. There is a small group of wild horses in BC related to the horses on the Steppes of Mongolia..... or there was....heard some burned in the forest fires last year.

An event occurred in 1492 that had undoubtedly happened before, when a fleet of Templar-flagged ships arrived on the outer shores of the new world. This time was different though, as the trip was made public and the Europeans were coming to stay. After these initial journeys of Cristobal Colon, waves of COLON-ists began to pour into the Americas.

The "new" lands were named such, simply because they were far away at sea ("a mar"). The suffix "-ica" was applied, just as it was to other continental landmasses (Afr-, Antarct-).

Last edited:

CyborgNinja

I wonder where these are today. Obviously everything is in ruins. These people in the pictures seem to be renovating more so than anything else. Perhaps grave robbing. Here we can see cog cuts. They are always in such unusual places.

2018-06-10 12.35.15.jpg

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
After these initial journeys of Cristobal Colon, waves of COLON-ists began to pour into the Americas.
This COLONization word coincidence had me baffled, I have to admit. These little "coincidences" add up to some impressive numbers, I have to admit.