Montana Megaliths

Ice Nine

Dolmens what are they exactly? what are your thoughts? I don't believe they were tombs and to my modern mind they don't seem like a very easy way to make yourself a little house.
If you are unfamiliar with Dolmens, here is a good overview from wackipedia with some excellent examples.
Dolmen overview

Then we have everybody's favorite cantankerous fellow ( I really do appreciate all of his work, he has opened my eyes in many many ways) but I'm not so sure his explanation here really addresses all the problems with these Dolmens. Especially when you see the size of them in Montana. But they all fit a world wide pattern and I think referring to them as the Giant's Playground is an apt description as any. These are the remains perhaps of our very oldest civilizations.

Montana Megaliths

Dolmens and Megaliths in Montana

Apparently in 1903 some interesting discoveries were made in the same area and of course never heard of since. More stolen/hidden history.

Newspaper article.jpg

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I have never specifically looked into dolmens. I know that there are huge ones, as well as real tiny ones. Weird structures they are. To be honest, I have no clue what they were for. When I see dolmen images, I feel like a caveman who saw an iPhone.

As far as pertaining giants go, there was always this weird 1948 Lincoln quote, "The eyes of that species of extinct Giant, whose bones fill the Mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now.” Go figure what he meant :)

OP
OP
Ice Nine

Ice Nine

I find them very fascinating, intriguing, because they are clear indications of a long forgotten civilization who really like to use big stones to make things. Bits and pieces of who knows what, but they are on such a grand scale you have to wonder alot about giants in our past.

The Dolmen's of the Caucasus region of Russia are really something else, they are much more than "tombs", have a look, this is very short and has excellent pictures. You will be very surprised with the amount of the dolmens in Russia and they are found world wide. The some of the ones in Russia are quite small however, Hobbit size ?

When you look at a lot of them, the idea that they were made to hide in makes sense.

Dolmen 1.jpg

And then I found this, which shows them as part of another structure,, not just a single structure standing alone as the above picture

In the middle of a pine forest, the dolmen 'des fades" - of the fairies, dates from 5000 years BC, it is the largest megalithic tomb in the south of France.

The Fades Dolmen.jpg

Last edited:

Searching

They remind me of outdoor stone ovens.
1540690730063.png

1540690930250.png

Similar to pyramids. Pyr - fire, as in pyromaniac. Mid - in the middle. Pyramid means fire in the middle.
Pyramids are like teepees; they're just round. There is often a fire in a teepee and the smoke billows through the hole in the top.

With the "Bones of Giants" article, I am thinking they may be large outdoor ovens for giants.

BStankman

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ice Nine

Ice Nine

Pizza ovens of the Giants. Hobbits homes and in some cases I think Wise up is on to something. (y) Also more than fascinating, they have pink granite geopolymer flaking off some of the stones.

The location makes me think something we can't understand was going on. A lot of the stones are found to ring when hit with a hammer and this occurs at other sites around the world. I'm an avid rock hound I'm going to spend a lot of time going through our rocks and start banging on them.

DOLMENS IN MONTANA ARE LOCATED ON MAJOR EARTH ENERGY GRID LINES

The Montana Megalithic sites line up on a major earth energy grid line. Six of the dolmen sites are lined up on a grid line with two other sites to each side forming a capitol T. The base dolmen at Pipestone is positioned at 45 degrees North Latitude on the pink line above which connects Ankgor Wat to Nazca, Peru.

The blue line represents a 24,860 mile long and 62 mile across earth energy grid corridor.
This corridor circles the globe connecting sacred and ancient megalithic sites.

This 62 mile wide earth energy grid corridor circles the globe passing through Easter Island then the Nasca Lines, Cuzco and Manchu Picchu as well as four other megalithic/ sacred sites in Peru. The grid crosses the Atlantic ocean to Dogon Country in Mali, the Giza Pyramids and the Siwa Oasis in Egypt.
The grid line continues connecting the ancient sandstone architecture of Petra in Jordan to Ur in Iraq.

Then the energy grid corridor represented by the blue line crosses Persepolis in Iran (ancient Persia) and on to Mohenjo Daro in Pakistan. Next the grid corridor moves to the sculptured Hindu temples in Khajuraho, India. On to Pyay, Burma which was the ancient capitol of the Pyu nation. Then the grid crosses Sakhothai in Thailand. Next the grid corridor lines up Angkor Wat and Preah Vinear in Cambodia. Then the corridor connects across the Pacific Ocean having circumnavigated the globe and returned to Easter Island.

See Earth Energy Grid- Global Page

Montana Megaliths and dolmen sites are located on the Planetary Grid System map on the line between vortex points #17 to #8 which connects Canada to Arizona.

Montana Megaliths are located on the vertical grid line that extends from Canada to Arizona. This is the Becker-Hagen Planetary Grid System first published in 1983 expanded to include temple sites. Thank you Simon E. Davies for the additional information. In addition to these temple sites I would like to add Adam's Calendar at the major vortex in South Africa. At the major vortex off the coast of Florida are the two crystal pyramids.

We are discovering that dolmens, megalithic sites and major temple sites of the ancient world were built in patterns on the landscape. Dolmens line up in a pattern that reflects the Milky Way Galaxy across the Caucasus area of Russia.

Julie and Bill Ryder are now offering facilitated visits
to selected dolmens, megalithic and pictograph sites
in Montana, USA.
See our new website at:

MONTANA MEGALITHS

There are so many nuances to the site in Montana and I've finally found some headgear that looks like something the Hopi Indians may have been familiar with. One thing always leads to something else. Although quite honestly I can barely see what the gentleman who found this sees, except in the first picture, but I am beyond thrilled to see Tartessia and the Hopi hairstyle.

TARTESSIA DE MONTANA

Tartessia de Montana was discovered by Andrew Barker from Andalusia, Spain in the summer of 2017.
The face is seen from one side of the Tartessia Pillar. Tartessia Pillar forms the left side of the archway into a chamber behind it.

Hopi.jpg

Andrew Barker posted this image collage with the following remarks, "The Dama de Elche is seen as the Tartessian Queen with a high chance she was the Tartessian Leader, due to evidence it was a matriarchal society. Note: a range of such Royal figures have been found in Southern Spain as shown.

They are world wide: Gift of the Goddess Dolmen in Montana

Notice the similarities between the top capstone on the Gift of the Goddess and the capstone in the
Czech Republic.

Rock City in the Czech Republic
Hiking in the stunning Rock City | Czech Republic