The primary corollaries related in the present book are :
- A new interpretation of Chinese history.
- A new interpretation of Western European history.
- A new interpretation of Egyptian history.
- A solution of the identity of the Etruscans.
- The history of China up until the XV century A.D. is, in fact, a copy of alleged histories of Rome and Byzantium. Historical chronicles were transplanted to China by the Jesuits in the XVI-XVII century AD
- China is exceptionally ancient;
- China has invented silk, paper, powder, printing, logarithms, astronomy;
About the Author:
- Anatoly T. Fomenko was born in 1945. He is a full member (Academician) of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and the International Higher Education Academy of Sciences, as well as a doctor of physics and mathematics, a professor, and head of the Moscow State University Department of Mathematics and Mechanics.
- He solved the classical Plateau’s Problem from the theory of minimal spectral surfaces. Fomenko is the author of the theory of invariants and topological classification of integrable Hamiltonian dynamic systems. he is also the author of 180 scientific publications, 26 monographs and textbooks on mathematics, a specialist in geometry and topology, variational calculus, symplectic topology, Hamiltonian geometry and mechanics, computer geometry.
- Mr. Fomenko is also the author of a number of books on the development of new empirico-statistical methods and their application to the analysis of historical chronicles as well as the chronology of antiquity and the Middle Ages.